09-19-2016, 06:05 PM
User Info
Puristic or Pots of Milk?

Cream or soap?

I love Meissner Tremonia products. Top quality in my books.

I find myself wanting to use an unscented shaving soap/cream, and then choosing one of my fine after shaves or fragrances. I'm currently enjoying a sample of Pots of Milk cream that I got from Connaught. It's sublime. But, how's it compare to Puristic?

Any Meissner experts out there?

1 399
 09-19-2016, 07:09 PM
User Info
I'm a MT fan. Own 8 pastes and 8 soaps. But all are scented versions. I would save up and get both unscented versions in both the paste and soap version if possible. As you say MT are great products. You will need to test both anyway at some stage.

A side note - even strong scented soaps don't last more than 1 hour max, so I don't find it will clash with my fragrance du jour (and I'm a huge frag head too, rotating 500+ fragrances in my collection) I do wash my face with a cloth after the shave, which tend to remove most of the scent from the soap/cream, so you may consider using scented soaps if you follow this procedure of mine.

24 5,966
 09-19-2016, 07:20 PM
User Info
IMO Puristic smells better and performs a little better than pots of milk which, IMO, is not an unscented soap but a non-added-scent soap (yes, I don't like it). 
Searching for a good unscented soap? Try P&B?  Thumbup

8 1,127