09-29-2016, 12:35 PM
User Info
Looking to move a few things along to new homes. Prices include shipping and of course if I'm off on my prices feel free to make an offer. 

More/better photos available on request. 

• Colonial Razors "The General" - This was from the first batch of blemished razors. I can't actually find any blemishes but supposedly something is there. Comes with the remainder (7 blades iirc) of the blade sampler from Tryablade. Just didn't blow my hair back. These will retail for $59, I paid $53 shipped plus another $12 for the blade sampler. Asking $55 Sold pending funds
    [Image: VRFQUMd.jpg]
  • Wilkinson Sword Sticky - A really great shaving under appreciated razor. Gives a very mild shave similar to a slightly aggressive Superspeed. The weight of the razor is nice and the plastic areas have a grippy "sticky" feel when wet, hence the name. This one is in perfect functioning order but it does have the ever-present cracks right under the head. Doesn't affect the shave, and since the guts are metal it seems to be cosmetic to me. Asking $45
    [Image: HoM7PvL.jpg]

• NOS "Vintage" Geo F. Trumper Vulfix 2235S - 22mm (23 at the neck) x 53mm. Vulfix made Trumper, brand new in box. I say "vintage" because it's not THAT old, but its going back a little ways (90's maybe?). Big, luxurious, floppy silvertip knot. Designed for the gentleman who loves a good bowl lather. Also wonderful for a collector if that's your thing. Sticker on the box shows $130. Asking $50 SOLD
    [Image: tAMw0PD.jpg]
  • Semogue Olivewood 2013 LE - One of the best ever to come out of Semogue. Soft tips, good backbone, extremely ergonomic handle. Original price was $129. Asking $70
    [Image: odROZtk.jpg]
  • Vintage Lucite Geometric Handle - What can I say? This is a really cool brush with one of the niftiest shaped handles I've ever found. Still has a great knot in it, thought it might be a bit floppy for face lathering. Asking $25
    [Image: OAoz7pV.jpg]

43 207
 09-29-2016, 04:47 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
Great deals here.
love that Sticky,great razor.
GLWTS

49 519
 09-29-2016, 05:07 PM
User Info
(09-29-2016, 04:47 PM)jjfar Wrote: Great deals here.
love that Sticky,great razor.
GLWTS

Thank you! Hopefully we can find some new homes soon.

43 207
 09-30-2016, 12:16 AM
User Info
A piece of advice before you sell The General.  

Use the Feather Pro Super Blade, and you'll get the shave that you're looking for.

12 195
 09-30-2016, 02:20 AM
User Info
(09-30-2016, 12:16 AM)Roy Otto Yor Wrote: A piece of advice before you sell The General.  

Use the Feather Pro Super Blade, and you'll get the shave that you're looking for.

I appreciate the advice! I think it may just bethat I don't care for any of the AC bladed razors. All of the ones I've tried are fine, but just never give me as clean and effortless a shave as I get from other razors. Good news though, it looks like another Nooker wants it so hopefully they'll heed your advice and love the razor.

43 207