10-06-2016, 01:45 PM
User Info
Prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal. Respectfully CONUS only.

Up for your consideration.

Savile Row Silvertip 3122
Vies with my Shavemac silvertip for my softest brush. Bought from Charles at QED. This brush was lightly used, non shedder. Some wear on lettering. Otherwise excellent condition.
Loft 52mm Knot 22mm
Comes with original box.
Currently sells for $126. Yours for $85  SOLD

Merkur Progress
With blade this one aligns with the dot right on the 1. Since my skin only cooperates with milder razors this adjustable needs a new home where it can be opened up a bit more. Minor finish imperfections from manufacturer that are common with the Progress and one very tiny ding that I find hard to see w/o magnification (see pic of bottom of head. Top cap and closed combs look flawless. If you want it I can mail the Merkur box it came in once I move in Jan.
These go for $65. Have it delivered for $45  Withdrawn

Saville Row and Progress $120 delivered  Progress still available!  I had mistakenly marked this as sold. Withdrawn

G-Shock Watches Watches are SOLD
I am the original owner of both watches. Both models are in superb condition. Not even the usual light scratches on the buckles found on most lightly used watches. I have boxes and instruction booklets for both, they are currently packed. I can mail those separately once I move around the first of the year if you’d like them. If you purchase, I’m happy to email you the PDF versions of the manuals for now. If you want more detailed tech specs, just PM me.

G-Shock GD350-8

Very unusual G-Shock in that it has a vibrating alarm (very handy). Very easy to read two tone display. Nice cross hairs function display that ties in nicely with metal target start / stop button.

Animated bars at top count off seconds in time mode on left of the dial, and with different animation for stop watch. World time, Ticker tape display of world time cities (and I believe of time zones as well). Countdown timer displays in green band above the time when in time mode. Stop watch 1/100ths, 5 Alarms. Full auto calendar, Mineral crystal. 53.4mm case.

Amazon for $76. You pay $52

G-Shock G-7900-2DR
Nice easy to read watch Moon phase / Tide graph. World time, Stop watch 1/100ths, 4 Alarms. Countdown timer. Auto calendar. Mineral crystal. 50mm case

Amazon $72 Your for $47

Both Watches $85 delivered

Enjoy SR brush, Progress and both G-Shocks  $195  

Attached Files Image(s)

15 145
 10-06-2016, 02:04 PM
User Info
Watches and Brush are spoken for pending funds.

15 145
 10-06-2016, 02:21 PM
User Info
Savile Row brush is SOLD.

15 145
 10-06-2016, 03:44 PM
User Info
Watches are SOLD. Only the Progress to go. Thanks in advance to the Shavenook community!

15 145