08-05-2012, 08:49 PM
  • Triad
  • Triad Razor Handles
  • Texas
User Info
Cant figure out how to post pics with i-pad i have photobucket but cant figure out to get them on here. I read syngents post below this one but that didn't work either. Tried to post and copy links, and where it says new attachment choose file is not available

Thanks

115 1,692
 08-05-2012, 09:44 PM
User Info
(08-05-2012, 08:49 PM)Triad Wrote: Cant figure out how to post pics with i-pad i have photobucket but cant figure out to get them on here. I read syngents post below this one but that didn't work either. Tried to post and copy links, and where it says new attachment choose file is not available

Thanks

if you're wanting to use photos you posted on photobucket, you need to copy the IMG link it'll provide you and paste it in a post. you can also just use the [img]direct link to photo[/img] tags as well, if you're hosting the photos on a different site.

other than that, I don't have an ipad so I can't help specifically, but I can say that I'm able to post attachments using the mobile theme on my android without any issues.

40 5,830
 08-05-2012, 09:57 PM
  • Triad
  • Triad Razor Handles
  • Texas
User Info
[Image: c71d0ceb.jpg]

Wow im truly an idiot thanks Andrew

115 1,692
 08-06-2012, 02:48 AM
User Info
Triad, I disagree. We are not idiots with our IT questions. We just pale in comparison to the IT knowledge of Andrew.

Glad we have you here to help us Andrew.

29 1,731
 08-06-2012, 10:20 AM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
(08-06-2012, 02:48 AM)ridgerunner Wrote: Triad, I disagree. We are not idiots with our IT questions. We just pale in comparison to the IT knowledge of Andrew.

Glad we have you here to help us Andrew.

A BIG +1 on that. I cannot tell you the number of times Andrew has helped me with IT information that must be very basic to many but left me completely confused. In a case like this, the only bad question is the one not asked. I'm glad it worked for you, Triad, because your photos enhance the site for everyone. Thumbsup

2 11,211