10-13-2016, 11:24 AM
User Info
I was able to get an original case as it would have been shipped from the factory with the boxed razors, display stand and advertising poster.  There was also a free brush in the case.  These have never been taken out of their original boxes and they all have the paper inserts.  This is about as close to brand spanking new as you can get for something of this age.

I am selling 4 (only 3 left) at $90 each shipped Canada / US with tracking.  If you are from farther away contact me for a quote on the cost of shipping international with a tracking number.

You can also pick 1 of the 5 add on items in the bottom picture. The soaps didn't work for me and the G-Bar is a duplicate.

I think the price is reasonable considering I saw 2 at Razor Emporium with Nickel Revamp for $90/each.  This is way cooler than a revamp.

If you are a collector and you would like this for a display, I will sell the brush and poster for an additional $30.

Please look at the photos, some of the boxes are better than others and boxes in better condition will go out in order of purchase.

[Image: BKZWWGK.jpg]

[Image: 6ttRm3A.jpg]

[Image: AEK6bLo.jpg]

[Image: uPxYeq6.jpg]

[Image: eXxXU17.jpg]

[Image: TMb5wcF.jpg]

[Image: S3zoIC8.jpg]

0 115
 10-14-2016, 05:08 AM
User Info
Uh, what bottom picture? Did it fail to post, or has that part of the offer been withdrawn?

8 103
 10-14-2016, 05:46 AM
User Info
(10-14-2016, 05:08 AM)5 over Wrote: Uh, what bottom picture? Did it fail to post, or has that part of the offer been withdrawn?

Sorry, that picture did not get attached.

0 115