06-27-2017, 07:51 PM
User Info
(06-27-2017, 06:39 PM)poonjaji Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 05:54 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: The Cobra and Rx arrived today.  I'm the last one in the tour, so I can forward the razors to the winner of Michael's generous PIF.

We have a longtime member, Yohannrjm, that I just added to the tour list so one more stop before we find these razors a new home.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent.  I'll pm him for his address.

41 5,179
 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
User Info
Thanks for adding me to the tour, Michael. I'm looking forward to trying the Asylum Rx out. Smile

37 1,733
 Yesterday, 04:57 AM
User Info
(Yesterday, 04:30 AM)yohannrjm Wrote: Thanks for adding me to the tour, Michael. I'm looking forward to trying the Asylum Rx out. Smile
Yohann, it's great to see you!  Smile

73 4,035
 11 hours ago
User Info
(Yesterday, 04:57 AM)TexBilly Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:30 AM)yohannrjm Wrote: Thanks for adding me to the tour, Michael. I'm looking forward to trying the Asylum Rx out. Smile

Thanks, Bill. I hope all is well. I still use that NEW Deluxe with the Cooncatbob handle that I sold you and then bought back. Smile

37 1,733
 11 hours ago
User Info
(11 hours ago)yohannrjm Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:57 AM)TexBilly Wrote:

Thanks, Bill. I hope all is well. I still use that NEW Deluxe with the Cooncatbob handle that I sold you and then bought back. Smile
Nice!  And ironically, I recently dusted off another CCB handle I had forgotten I had.  Great stuff for sure. Take care and stay in touch!

73 4,035