11-14-2017, 09:53 PM
User Info
Too bad I wasn't in the pass around as I would have loved to be included in the PIF for the cobra. Love the RX, but never tried the cobra.

0 305
 11-15-2017, 09:30 AM
User Info
I'll pass, I picked up the ATT SE1/SE2 and find them to be perfect for me.

0 63
 11-16-2017, 08:29 PM
User Info
hello all,  i spoke to michael this evening and we discuss as to how long to leave the list open for the pif.  i decide to go 3 more full days from right now friday midnight 12:00 am until midnight monday, so monday at 12:00 am the pif will be closed.  at that time or some time soon to follow the 2 winners will be drawn and notified that they have won.   at that time i will ask the winners of the asylum rx and cobra classic to send me there addresses.  then i will ship them as soon as i can.  i believe 3 more days, 72 hours will be sufficient amount of time for those who want to be added to the list.  good luck to all and thanks for your participation.  brian (kbh2o)

36 47
 11-17-2017, 06:23 PM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
Wow, this is an incredible community. Kudos to the PIFer and congratulations to the PIFee!

7 2,288
 Yesterday, 11:48 AM
User Info
hello,  i just wanted to let everyone know that the 2 winners of the asylum rx and the cobra classic has been drawn and the winners are lloydrm and rory1262.  congratulations to the winners and thanks for all the members who showed interest.  i did ask and request the winners to pass along each of the razors if at some time they are tired of and no longer want it.  i only feel it fair to pass these along to a member on the original asylum rx tour list and/or to a shave nook member.  after all these were not ours but michael (poonjaji) who was generous beyond one can imagine, who sponsored and provided these high quality se razors.  thanks again to michael (poonjaji) and happy shaving and happy thanksgiving!  brian (kbh2o)

36 47
 Yesterday, 12:15 PM
User Info
Delighted to be the recipient of the Cobra Classic, which I enjoyed very much in my previous time with it...hard to believe that was in January.

It can't be said enough what kind of generosity Michael has shown over the years in sponsoring his tours. They're such a privilege of Nook membership.

Brian has upheld this spirit, and I am bound by honor to do the same.

8 933
 Yesterday, 12:30 PM
User Info
Thank you both Brian and Michael. You are very kind. I am very excited to receive the Rx.  Aaaaa
First time with the Rx was kind of bitter sweet, but I have been missing its aggressiveness at the same time, so here its hoping we get along this time around.

8 1,179
 Yesterday, 01:07 PM
User Info
Congratulation to the winners, and thank you to Michael and Brian.

50 6,279