10-16-2016, 04:52 AM
User Info
Hello all ....I wonder if you might be able to help . I purchased this brush yesterday as part of a job lot of goods in auction ...I didn't even know it was in there ....but as I paid too much for the rest of the stuff I'm hoping this is going to be my winning ticket ! I have looked up the prices of these brushes on eBay and they seem to vary enormously . As far as I can make out by the faded label inscription this is a " Duke " Simpson ....butterscotch
Can anybody shed any further light ?
Many thanks

Just tried to attach a picture and can't work out how to do it ????!

0 2
 10-16-2016, 05:30 AM
  • Devilanche
  • Singapore (CONUS post address)
User Info
(10-16-2016, 04:52 AM)Jacko028 Wrote: Hello all ....I wonder if you might be able to help . I purchased this brush yesterday as part of a job lot of goods in auction ...I didn't even know it was in there ....but as I paid too much for the rest of the stuff I'm hoping this is going to be my winning ticket ! I have looked up the prices of these brushes on eBay and they seem to vary enormously . As far as I can make out by the faded label inscription this is a " Duke " Simpson ....butterscotch
Many thanks

The black  i which is in between the computer screen and the mail.

10 376
 10-16-2016, 06:01 AM
User Info
(10-16-2016, 05:30 AM)Devilanche Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 04:52 AM)Jacko028 Wrote: Hello all ....I wonder if you might be able to help . I purchased this brush yesterday as part of a job lot of goods in auction ...I didn't even know it was in there ....but as I paid too much for the rest of the stuff I'm hoping this is going to be my winning ticket ! I have looked up the prices of these brushes on eBay and they seem to vary enormously . As far as I can make out by the faded label inscription this is a " Duke " Simpson ....butterscotch
Many thanks

Can't find it ....is it because I'm on an iPad ?

0 2
 10-16-2016, 08:14 AM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
(10-16-2016, 06:01 AM)Jacko028 Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 05:30 AM)Devilanche Wrote:
Many thanks

Can't find it ....is it because I'm on an iPad ?

If you're running iOS 10, yes, that's probably the cause of your difficulties. The upgrade to 10 has wreaked havoc with functional use of the TSN toolbar when using my iphone5. In order to post pics from my phone I must first email them to my home PC desktop and post from there. It's QUITE annoying. Good luck Smile

7 2,151
 10-16-2016, 04:01 PM
User Info
Welcome to TSN.  Great to see you posting on your second day here.  If you're unable to add an image, send me a pm and we can work something out for you.  Perhaps you can email me the picture and I'll add it for you.  I'm sure the members are interested in your picture and would welcome the opportunity to comment on it.

50 6,100
 10-16-2016, 04:31 PM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
Technology can be a challenge. Thats certain. I'm on a i
Pad and don't see a pic.

60 1,601
 10-17-2016, 03:43 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
(10-16-2016, 04:31 PM)MaxP Wrote: Technology can be a challenge.  Thats certain.  I'm on a i
Pad and don't see a pic.

I'm on my iPad and I can see the black i.  My software is IOS 9.3.5.

7 909
 10-17-2016, 04:51 AM
User Info
If you hold the refresh icon (top right in the address bar) and request desktop site, you should be able to attach a picture from your iPhone.

16 651
 10-18-2016, 07:09 PM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
Gosh. I was hoping to see a pic of the Simpson. sigh

60 1,601
 10-18-2016, 07:50 PM
User Info
Can't he use a host like imgur?

7 326