10-20-2016, 09:09 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
Selling Aristocrat Junior in Excellent condition. Asking $55 shipped CONUS PENDING FUNDS

Open to trades- I have been eyeing an ATT R2 or M2. Head only is OK. Would be open to other trades as well, especially SS razors, handles etc. Can add $ to even things out. 

No soaps as I have too many. (like most here)

No plate loss
No pitting
No deep scratches
Nice deep shine
TTO opens and closes smoothly- as an English TTO should

When I received this razor, the last 1/4 turn before fully opening was a tiny bit stiff. Nothing bad or concerning, but I know English TTOs can be very smooth. Much smoother than US made Gillettes.  I soaked it in Scrubbing Bubbles and then in a mild dish detergent. This took care stiffness. I opened and closed it 50 times and I felt a tiny, tiny bit of residual stiffness. If this was a US Gillette it would be normal (it was that faint). I again soaked it in SB and dish detergent. Due to the Excellent plating condition, I have no doubt that the stiffness is due to a little soap scum in the TTO mechanism and not something mechanical. I do not dare attempt to take it apart to clean. All I did was soak the razor. 

Before this listing I opened and closed the TTO fully 50 times and did not feel any stiffness at all. It was smooth just like a English Gillette should be. This info is probably too much, and other sellers might not even disclose this as the TTO mechanism is smooth. I just want to share this just in case the buyer feels this going forward. There might be a little soap scum left in the TTO that my 2 soakings did not fully dissolve. 

Open to trades/trades plus $ either way. 

Here are the pics

[Image: jQQe40I.jpg]
[Image: 2BuubL7.jpg]
[Image: SRLqjUc.jpg]
[Image: 4dEt3an.jpg]
[Image: MnNNJqm.jpg]

[Image: 6MvrCSC.jpg]

75 1,324
 10-20-2016, 09:11 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
This is about half of what these usually go for, shouldn't last long!

145 2,752
 10-20-2016, 09:16 AM
User Info
Great looking razor. Literally just got one a week ago or I'd be looking to get yours. I love the weight of it. If anyones even thinking of one they should jump on it.

0 596
 10-20-2016, 09:24 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
(10-20-2016, 09:11 AM)blzrfn Wrote: This is about half of what these usually go for, shouldn't last long!

Thanks Dave. The price just doubled.  Wink

75 1,324
 10-20-2016, 09:26 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
Open to trades. Trading is more fun than selling.

75 1,324
 10-20-2016, 11:39 AM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
A very good price indeed for one of the best shaving tools available that money can buy. Pity I am not in the US to take advantage of this very generous offer. Very sweet indeed. GLWTS

0 1,777
 10-20-2016, 02:07 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
Great price,Love these English razors,very nice weight.

GLWTS

49 520