10-21-2016, 07:08 AM
  • DJL813
  • Darien, CT
User Info
Purchased this Jerry Stark custom (#248) round point 7/8" razor with jimping along the spine and black linen micarta scales in September 2016.  Blade is high carbon 52100 steel and shaves like a dream. 

Reason for sale or trade is I used the razor 4-5 times and just prefer my other razors which are all 6/8 round point.  I know I can return the razor to Jerry but it's not my style and would rather sell to a TSN member at a discount---basically my loss is your gain.  

All of my straight razors are honed by Howard Schechter at The Perfect Edge and since I recently planned to sell this razor, paid Howard $23 last week to hone the edge so it's as sharp as possible. BTW, as part of the original purchase price, Jerry will re-hone the razor for life at a cost of $25. 

Purchase Price: $350 (see receipt below)

Sale Price: $250 which includes PayPal fees and FREE (domestic) USPS Priority Mail Shipping.

Trade Considerations:   (1) Wiborg Finest badger or White badger brush; (2) a comparable in value 6/8" round point straight; NOT INTERESTED IN ANY DE/SE RAZORS, SOAPS OR CREAMS

Sale includes: Razor, original packaging and certificate of authenticity.  

Please consider my 100% positive feedback on TSN and if you get a second---please read some of the nice comments shared by other members.

Thanks for considering my listing and purchase with confidence--you will not be disappointed.

[Image: YxXgJCj.jpg]
[Image: CF4Z6Oo.jpg]
[Image: xnVC1TE.jpg]
[Image: u4UHyxU.jpg]
[Image: BR00PZA.jpg]

128 564
 10-23-2016, 09:52 AM
  • DJL813
  • Darien, CT
User Info
Reduced price and new pics

128 564