01-30-2019, 10:33 AM
User Info
(11-06-2018, 12:38 AM)dikdik_s Wrote: Hi dear friends,

I just wanna inform you, Derby has released a new version called USTA. I have not used it, but friends who tried given possitive reviews some say better than platinum. I dont know if this is only local market product or will they make overseas sales. Just wanna share wiith you guys.
Best regards.
[Image: 2jezgrc.jpg]
[Image: t9cu1g.jpg]

0 2
 01-30-2019, 10:45 AM
User Info
Hello,I just shaved with the new Derby USTA blade and it is sharper than the preium.It is just as smooth as the premium and on the 3rd I finished it has at least 2 shaves left.This blade suprized me as the extras went at best 2 shaves the premiums 3-4 and these are slightly better.Very thin blade no printing on it but really sharp.The seller on ebay Splitseven was great to deal with and told me the Premiums were being discontinued.So maybe this is Derbys new blade.Nonetheless from the 1st shave on very sharp....smooth....and long lasting.Very much like a Sharp Star,Rapira Lux,Dorco Prime,Polsilver ...all in one.Buy this blade to try...$10.00 a 100.

0 2
 02-28-2019, 06:39 PM
  • naiyor
  • Ontario, Canada
User Info
Thanks for sharing .I am a Derby fan, these look interesting. I just used a couple Premiums and still find them to be very nice. 

And will be opening a new carton of the Éxtras tomorrow .

0 435
 03-01-2019, 04:13 AM
User Info
well it sounds like derby has actually put out a new blade rather than the all too familiar new package same blade. 

cant wait to try them

0 162