08-26-2014, 08:11 AM
User Info
Beautiful light mentholated fragrance perfect for spring and summer. It's slick but needs more cushion.

23 471
 05-14-2017, 04:38 PM
  • Nero
  • Saving Through Spending More
  • le montagne
User Info
Just used this soap for the first time tonight and I'm very pleased and impressed. It won't win awards for Scent of the Year (nor would any Proraso product), but performance wise during and after the shave is quite nice. I am looking forward to another use with this soap.

55 2,358
 05-14-2017, 04:42 PM
User Info
(08-21-2014, 06:10 AM)Giorgio Wrote: The white is my favorite version of Proraso... I love the scent and the performance simply never fails me. When I travel, the white tub is the most frequent soap that accompanies me

Dang it.... add it to the list. I need a good travel soap.

6 82
 05-19-2017, 03:37 PM
  • Nero
  • le montagne
User Info
I've used the White two or three more times since my post here the other day, and I still agree with myself Wink
Only negative thing I would say is it is not by default one of the slickest soaps I've ever used; on the other hand, last night I simply added more water than usual and the problem was gone (the very obvious fix seems to have worked and didn't cause collateral damage (such as: less protection)).
With that issue out of the way, I am very happy with this from a shave quality perspective. My skin looks and feels great afterward and that's really what I'm after. Just the right amount of menthol. And the oat and green tea seem to make some difference in skin health/feeling.

55 2,358
 05-19-2017, 03:48 PM
User Info
One of the reasons I don't use it more often is it tends to be hard to rinse completely out of my brushes.

Every time I use Prorasso White and flick across the top of my brush after it's dried I see a little bit of a puff. No matter how much I rinse and rinse. It's not the end of the world. 

One of the few shaving soaps that I have to reorder more than once a year. I use it more in the summer. I like the amount of menthol. Hardly there.

7 1,204
 05-20-2017, 06:38 AM
  • Nero
  • le montagne
User Info
Hmm... I find the menthol quite noticeable (much more than AdP, for instance).
I haven't noticed what you mention with the "puff", but even if I did, IMO it would be a small price to pay for having an excellent shave and skin as healthy as I've been getting while using it. Obviously you do too though if you're replacing several times! Smile

55 2,358