11-03-2016, 03:46 PM
User Info
Hey guys,

If you're in the Northeast Ohio area, stop by the Imperial Shaving store for the Medina Shave Meetup!

The main festivities will take place on Saturday, November 5th, starting at around 11 AM.  We'll be there around noon with stuff to sell and a special meet-up soap we've created for the occasion.

In addition, there will be honing demonstrations, discussions, gift bags, special sale items and more.

I'm told around 30 people are expected so far.  We hope to see you there!

- Brian & Shannon (from Shannon's Soaps)

0 1,097
 11-06-2016, 04:59 AM
User Info
Well, how was the meet up?  I hope all went well. I would have liked to have gone. Maybe next year my wife and I could attend. It would be a nice mini vacation.

9 66
 11-06-2016, 12:59 PM
User Info
The meetup was great!  People came from all over.  The raffle was great.  Dinner was awesome, too.  I was surprised how fast the time went.

The goody bags were loaded, including our special meetup soap:

[Image: CoCTopShot.JPG]

0 1,097
 11-06-2016, 02:52 PM
User Info
Wow! It sounds like a great time. I'll have to watch for this meet up next year. Time does seem to pass quickly with friends. The idea of a commemorative soap is cool. It seems that a lot of time and effort was put into this event. Thanks to everyone that helped in this event. I'm sure it went a long way in supporting our hobby.

9 66
 11-06-2016, 04:34 PM
User Info
Very nice that you made a soap for the occasion.

50 6,404
 11-07-2016, 03:44 PM
User Info
(11-06-2016, 02:52 PM)LstSpirit Wrote: Wow! It sounds like a great time. I'll have to watch for this meet up next year. Time does seem to pass quickly with friends. The idea of a commemorative soap is cool. It seems that a lot of time and effort was put into this event. Thanks to everyone that helped in this event. I'm sure it went a long way in supporting our hobby.

There was a lot of teaching about honing, making lather, etc... Sharing knowledge and just getting to know each other, too.  Really cool.  The host shop did an awesome job.  I'm sure there will be another event next year.

(11-06-2016, 04:34 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Very nice that you made a soap for the occasion.

We're really pleased with how it came out.  As I said a few times to people there, we really don't do a lot of food-type fragrances, but how do you not have a soap celebrating championships (i.e., Cleveland's) that doesn't smell like champagne?

0 1,097