11-05-2016, 05:38 AM
User Info
I know captains choice is a beloved aftershave as well as others but im curious about the barberry coast and wm neumann. Which one do you guys like a prefer. I have a 10 off gift certificate at barberry coast. That will put it slightly less than the Wm Neumann. I have used some samples of Wm Neumann and they are top notch performance wise. Im curious as to how they compare both scent and performance wise. Thanks!

0 55
 11-06-2016, 04:18 PM
User Info
(11-05-2016, 05:38 AM)rammerjammer24 Wrote: I know captains choice is a beloved aftershave as well as others but im curious about the barberry coast and wm neumann. Which one do you guys like a prefer. I have a 10 off gift certificate at barberry coast. That will put it slightly less than the Wm Neumann. I have used some samples of Wm Neumann and they are top notch performance wise. Im curious as to how they compare both scent and performance wise. Thanks!

I have both & prefer the Barberry Coast scent but both are excellent products. Barberry also offers a sample pack, would recommend trying that before you buy.

9 155
 11-07-2016, 08:33 AM
User Info
(11-06-2016, 04:18 PM)Maranello Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 05:38 AM)rammerjammer24 Wrote: I know captains choice is a beloved aftershave as well as others but im curious about the barberry coast and wm neumann. Which one do you guys like a prefer. I have a 10 off gift certificate at barberry coast. That will put it slightly less than the Wm Neumann. I have used some samples of Wm Neumann and they are top notch performance wise. Im curious as to how they compare both scent and performance wise. Thanks!

I have both & prefer the Barberry Coast scent but both are excellent products. Barberry also offers a sample pack, would recommend trying that before you buy.

Thank you! Does the scent last for a couple hours?

0 55
 11-07-2016, 08:53 AM
User Info
(11-07-2016, 08:33 AM)rammerjammer24 Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 04:18 PM)Maranello Wrote:

Thank you! Does the scent last for a couple hours?

welcome! I recall both lasting for at least a few hours, not overpowering but still traces of the scent..

9 155