11-10-2016, 08:27 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
[Image: WM81uZP.jpg][Image: awlX5Yi.jpg][Image: Jqi6Xuv.jpg]

Here are two more fantastic brushes from my collection in need of a new home.  Prices include paypal and shipping fees to US addresses.

On the left is a beautiful M7 made by Bob at Elite Razors.  This features one of his newer Manchurian 2-band knots and it is a very pleasant brush.  This is a catch and release for me, not because the brush sucks, quite the opposite actually.  I am so impressed by this brush that I will be ordering one from Bob, but with a fan shaped knot (my preference).  The knot on this brush measures 27 x 50mm by my calipers.  Paid $50 a few weeks ago and will sell for the same price.

On the right is an interesting Simpson Commodore X2.  What makes this brush stand apart from most other Commodores is it's bulb shaped knot.  The knot has the firmest backbone and softest tips of any Best Badger brush I have experienced from the company, acting much more like a 2-band knot than the standard experience.  Once again I am clearing out the majority of my bulbs so here is your chance at taking one of my best Best.  The knot measures 22 x 47mm.  These list for $65, take this unique brush home for $50.  SOLD!

Take both brushes for $90!

139 2,677
 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM
User Info
MAN! Bob's brush is so tempting but I was planning to buy his knot for my Wolf Whiskers brush..... 

First world problems...

2 93
 11-10-2016, 02:05 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
(11-10-2016, 01:24 PM)Sskim3 Wrote: MAN! Bob's brush is so tempting but I was planning to buy his knot for my Wolf Whiskers brush..... 

First world problems...

This brush costs less than the knot by itself, then you could get the fan shaped for you Wolf Whiskers if you like it.  Just sayin' Angel

139 2,677
 11-10-2016, 02:52 PM
User Info
(11-10-2016, 02:05 PM)blzrfn Wrote: This brush costs less than the knot by itself, then you could get the fan shaped for you Wolf Whiskers if you like it.  Just sayin' Angel

Hahaha I Know! Let me sleep on it. If it's still available tomorrow, I may bite.

2 93
 11-10-2016, 06:35 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Both brushes have been sold, thank you.

139 2,677