11-18-2016, 08:36 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Hello everyone!

I decided to organise a Christmas Giveaway. It's a way to say thank you to this beautiful and generous community.

Inside the package, there will be a NOS Schick Lady Eversharp Injector Razor, I love this razor, a Prosar shaving cream, which is a great performing cream made in Greece with a very pleasant green and fresh scent, a tub of an almost full Faena Rose with lanolin, 90+% left and an unused Palmolive stick.

[Image: 20161118_185228_zpsa7jkvk0i.jpg]

[Image: 20161118_185431_zpsrn2pjzop.jpg]

What you have to do is to make a comment saying that you're in and why you like Christmas and the Holiday season, what do you enjoy doing these days for example.

I'll pick a winner at random on Monday the 28th of November and ship the package the next day, on Tuesday morning.

I wish good luck to everyone and hope this will be a very interesting thread.

Thank you!

49 1,887
 11-18-2016, 08:42 AM
User Info
Not in but very generous PIF...

6 1,163
 11-18-2016, 08:42 AM
User Info
Im in.  Very generous.  I have always loved Christmas.  Last year though, for the first time I took my son who is now 2, to the Dickens Christmas in Skaneateles, NY.  It is a pretty cool thing where there are actors all over the streets dressed in time appropriate characters, all the shops participate, there are wind bands in the streets playing music, roasted chestnuts outside and Skaneateles is a beautiful village to begin with.  It was a lot of fun with my, son and this year we will add my daughter.  She is only 5 months but LOVE S music.  I think they will have so much fun, and I will  have so much fun watching them have fun.

86 889
 11-18-2016, 10:07 AM
User Info
Not in, but thank you for spreading the holiday cheer Smile

PS: The Schick Lady Eversharp Injector is an awesome shaver!

3 4,253
 11-18-2016, 10:19 AM
User Info
I'm in! Thanks Nick this is very generous.  Now that I have kids I love to see the excitement that they have for the holiday.  Yes, they like the presents, but they also look forward to seeing their cousins and grandparents.  It reminds me of when I was young.  For me as a kid it was always a big celebration getting the whole family together and there was always lots my favorite Ukrainian food.

0 115
 11-18-2016, 10:26 AM
User Info
Not in, but thanks for putting on this generous PIF! Great way to spread some holiday cheer!

1 194
 11-18-2016, 12:36 PM
User Info
In, please! Seeing my son's delight in Christmas is a joy. He still believes in Santa, though seeds od doubt are sprouting...
Since marrying a Japanese woman, I have also come to appreciate New Year's -- their big holiday -- like I never did before.
It's really special, especially if you're over there.

Since I have an unused Palmolive stick, I would offer that in turn.

8 866
 11-18-2016, 01:49 PM
User Info
I'm in! Incredibly generous PIF.

I look forward to Christmas and the Holiday season even more now than previously. As much as I enjoyed all of the previous Holidays with my family when my children were young, I look forward to them even more now. Now that my children are older (Oldest son in college and youngest son just started HS), I cherish the time even more. It won't be long before they are both completely on there own and living their own wonderful and productive lives. 

The Holidays are also a time when everyone, including strangers, get along better and truly wish each other well. Can't beat that!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

6 21
 11-18-2016, 08:44 PM
User Info
I'm in! I love Christmas because it is a time for slowing down, spending time with friends and family, and remembering there is a heavenly power greater than us.

2 124
 11-18-2016, 09:25 PM
User Info
I'm in and I must say your vey generous especially with that beautiful yellow Schick. Christmas has always been very special to me; not just for the giving of gifts, the wonderful music, the smell of cooking, pine and logs on the fire. But more importantly I love the joy of being with people through the holidays; whether its family, friends or strangers. Last year my wife and I spent Christmas in the bush of Africa and we were sadden that we would be by our selfs for Christmas without our two boys. When just before Christmas a group of sixteen teens and young adult arrived; wanting to learn about and experience being missionaries in Africa. We enjoyed their company, laughter, singing and remembering the birth of our Savior Jesus. In a very short time we grew to think of these young adults as our adopted children. We still keep in contact with them and enjoy there progress in missionary work. It's a memory my wife and I will keep forever.

0 595
 11-19-2016, 08:47 AM
User Info
I'm in Nick!!!

Saint Nick?  Tongue

Christmas season gives me a strange, anxious, happy feeling, sort of like being a kid again. I'm older now and the kids are grown, so we don't do much in the way of Christmas now.

I wish everyone here a happy and healthy holiday season!   Smile

0 262
 11-19-2016, 02:44 PM
  • Devilanche
  • Singapore (CONUS post address)
User Info
I'm in.

Christmas being a slower time in the office allows me to take time to reflect and be thankful for all the wonderful things that happen to me within the year. Things that I had taken for granted when it had happened earlier.

10 365
 11-19-2016, 06:50 PM
User Info
Not in, but thanks for a great PIF Nick.

41 5,113
 11-21-2016, 08:56 AM
User Info
I'm In! What I like about Christmas is spending time with family, and it serves as a good reminder to think of others over yourself. And to always remember the coming of Christ! Thank you friend

0 52
 11-21-2016, 09:36 AM
User Info
Not in, but bravo for a great Xmas PIF

11 937
 11-21-2016, 02:34 PM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
We have some great posts so far.

I wish we all have a magical holiday season!

49 1,887
 11-21-2016, 03:46 PM
User Info
I'm in.

Why I do like Christmas/Holiday season?  The time spent with the family.  Me and my wife are from a small rural town where our families and extended families get together almost every day starting December 19th until the first week of January.  There are several birthdays, so almost everyday we celebrate a different family member, and we spent almost two weeks dining, smoking cuts of meat, grilling, having brunch, cracking fireworks, etc together.

The typical holiday season day starts with a hearty breakfast: tacos, tamales, eggs, bacon, leftovers, etc.  Then we enjoy coffee just out of the roaster/grinder sharing stories about childhood or events that happened during the year in course.   At noon some start preparing lunch, others gather wood, and the lazy ones spend time on Netflix.  During the afternoon everyone goes to 'rest'  just to come back to grandpa's house two hours later to start the dinner preparations.  We all love it!

The best part about last year and probably this year?   Spending HOURS playing Smash Bros. in the Wii U...Me and my brothers 'fighting' (35-40 yo.) vs my nephews and nieces  (15-25yo.) vs my sons (5 and 8 yo.).  Its just too much fun having an 8 player melee with nostalgic Nintendo characters and from other video game franchises.

13 117
 11-28-2016, 11:16 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Due to international shipping delays lately, Christmas is coming, I had to pick the winner at random today in order to ship it within the next two days and arrive just in time, at least I hope so. Otherwise, it would probably arrive after the holiday season.

Thanks everyone for the participation.

Here is the result.

[Image: OIKbDBm.png]

Congratulations, Tony aka chromedometone! You are my winner.

Yeah, I had to take a screenshot this time.

I will also send you a pm shortly.

Thank you,

49 1,887
 11-28-2016, 11:22 AM
User Info
Congrats Tony Biggrin
And thank you again Nick, for spreading a bit of holiday cheer Smile

3 4,253
 11-28-2016, 11:49 AM
User Info
Congrats to the winner and thanks to the OP for such generosity!

13 117