11-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
For your consideration are several nice razors, both SE and DE.  Asylum Rx, ATT SE1, and a Gillette Slim from 1968.  Prices are for CONUS  delivery only, via PayPal, including secure USPS shipping with tracking .   Razors will be disinfected prior to shipping.

S-O-L-D  First is the recently release Asylum Rx SE using the Feather Artist Club type blades.  Although it has been used, it presents as brand new with the original packaging. Retail list is presently $230 if in stock.  Shipped for $219 via USPS.

[Image: YMMubbU.jpg]

Next is another AC format SE, this one the ATT SE1.  Also like new, but has been used over several months.  I really like the ATT SE, but am paring it down to just the Open Comb version, so this one needs to go.  Retail list is $185, I would like $149 shipped.

[Image: ghhB0AA.jpg]

S-O-L-D Lastly is a Gillette Slim with N-1 date code.  This razor is in excellent functional condition.  The silo doors open & close smoothly, with that 1/4 turn to lockup.  The safety bars are straight, the adjustments turn click freely from 1 to 9.  Cosmetically it is very good, clean and shiny, with a spot of  brass on the tip of the safety bar and a faint blemish near the 5 mark on the adjustment collar, both of which show up in the pictures.   I'd like $39 USD shipped.

[Image: wnChxrb.jpg]
 [Image: 9LCu5xz.jpg]

[Image: vYK8C8w.jpg]Let me know via PM if you have questions, or with an offer to buy.  These will also be listed at another place, first paid takes the item.  Feel free to comment if you believe that my prices are out of line .. thanks

44 473
 11-20-2016, 03:45 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Additional pictures of the Slim..

[Image: GCNsk1M.jpg]

[Image: gWQOtKf.jpg]

44 473
 11-21-2016, 04:26 AM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Update - The ATT SE1 is still available - Asylum & Slim have been sold thank you.

44 473