11-21-2016, 07:03 PM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
Putting up some good soaps, I want to keep these in groups as selling soap one container at a time pretty much sucks. Priced accordingly to move unless they are brand new and not available.

First up, CRSW Olivia Colonia Mediterrania and V2 Bois Floraux. Used a couple times each at most. New, these were $19 and $17.
Asking $26 shipped. Cans were dented new from CRSW, they are aluminumish. SOLD
[Image: 6dX7KVb.jpg]

Next up is a Catie's lot, the venerable and bodacious Quatre Cent Vingt (2) and Manage a Lavande (1). All are new and unused. New, these go for $14ea and $18 respectively. Asking $36 shipped.
[Image: Wj5LJF3.jpg]
[Image: dkQQuMK.jpg]

Up next, some fabulous 1st gen Lavanille, NOS, never used, gangsta mack up in your grill. Or something like that. I over bought and am holding back a few my self, loved the Tre Citta! $30 dollar no holla. SOLD
[Image: WAhOgCu.jpg]

Next up is the no longer available, deliciously pleasing Barrister & Mann "42". New and unused set of soap and aftershave.
Asking what I paid, $45.45 shipped. SOLD
[Image: 8ymZSvO.jpg]

Next up is Meißher Tremonia Dark Limes, twice used and won't work with my really hard water. Given to me as a gift from a great member here, so out she goes as a gift to whoever buys 1 lot from this soap sale.....CLAIMED
[Image: xdu17Y2.jpg]
[Image: kJuTc72.jpg]

143 1,984
 11-21-2016, 07:20 PM
User Info
(11-21-2016, 07:03 PM)Shanman Wrote: Putting up some good soaps, I want to keep these in groups as selling soap one container at a time pretty much sucks. Priced accordingly to move unless they are brand new and not available.

First up, CRSW Olivia Colonia Mediterrania and V2 Bois Floraux. Used a couple times each at most. New, these were $19 and $17.
Asking $26 shipped. Cans were dented new from CRSW, they are aluminumish.
[Image: 6dX7KVb.jpg]

Next up is a Catie's lot, the venerable and bodacious Quatre Cent Vingt (2) and Manage a Lavande (1). All are new and unused. New, these go for $14ea and $18 respectively. Asking $36 shipped.
[Image: Wj5LJF3.jpg]
[Image: dkQQuMK.jpg]

Up next, some fabulous 1st gen Lavanille, NOS, never used, gangsta mack up in your grill. Or something like that. I over bought and am holding back a few my self, loved the Tre Citta! $30 dollar no holla.
[Image: WAhOgCu.jpg]

Next up is the no longer available, deliciously pleasing Barrister & Mann "42". New and unused set of soap and aftershave.
Asking what I paid, $45.45 shipped.
[Image: 8ymZSvO.jpg]

Next up is Meißher Tremonia Dark Limes, twice used and won't work with my really hard water. Given to me as a gift from a great member here, so out she goes as a gift to whoever buys 2 lots from this soap sale.....
[Image: xdu17Y2.jpg]
[Image: kJuTc72.jpg]

How much for both barrister and Mann?

3 77
 11-21-2016, 07:21 PM
User Info
Pm sent

3 77
 11-22-2016, 04:12 AM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
CRSW, 42, and Lavanille sold. Meißner claimed.
Caties still available!

143 1,984