11-22-2016, 08:25 AM
  • DJL813
  • Darien, CT
User Info
Up for sale is my beloved Blackbird with 101mm handle in excellent condition--comes with original cards and box as pictured below. This is the polished version 2 with softened edges on the base plate.

I know this is going to be one sale that I regret! For the longest time, I've "preached" that the Blackbird is my most efficient razor and the only razor I would take if my house was burning down and could only pick one.....it's more efficient than my BBS-1 and more efficient then any of my Wolfman razors...that is....UNTIL YESTERDAY. 

What changed yesterday?  I received my Wolfman DC from James with a .86 blade gap--the widest gap he offers.  This morning I took the razor for its maiden journey and for the first time in my wet shaving travels it was ONE PASS AND DONE! As a result, I decided to pass my Blackbird on to another deserving member.

Purchase price: $165

Sale Price: $135 which includes PayPal fees and FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping / Insurance / Tracking (domestic only)

Please consider my 100% positive feedback on TSN and if you have a minute, read some of the wonderful comments left by our members.

[Image: IrdhO1D.jpg]
[Image: zSfr7pg.jpg]
[Image: ohimCOW.jpg]

128 562
 11-22-2016, 11:26 AM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
Congrats on the Wolfman! Great price on this baby!

28 667
 11-22-2016, 12:26 PM
  • TONE_Shaves
  • Wet Shaving Aficionado
  • N. Los Angeles, CA
User Info
Crazy good price on this Blackbird!  Someone better snatch it up quick!  I love mine :-)

129 320