11-24-2016, 07:21 PM
User Info
We're working on the details, but we should have some pretty good discounts on full size shaving soaps and some bath and body gift sets for the ladies.

We're also introducing our Rust Belt Reserve line of premium shaving products. It will initially include a fougere soap and splash called Forest City Fern.

Everything should be up on the site later tonight or tomorrow morning.

http://www.shannonssoaps.com

0 1,052
 11-25-2016, 06:54 AM
User Info
Thanks for the discount.  I ordered your new Forest City Fern and I'm looking forward to your approach to a Fougere.  I also got Woodlands, which is one one your vetiver blends I haven't tried.

47 5,688
 11-25-2016, 08:05 AM
User Info
Thanks, Ricardo!

We're really excited about the fern.  The formula has been in the works for a while, and I'm pleased with how it came out.  We've sent it to some testers, and the reviews have been very positive thus far.

Let me know what you think.

0 1,052
 11-28-2016, 03:16 PM
User Info
My Forest City Fern and Woodlands from your Black Friday sale were shipped on Saturday and arrived Monday.  Thanks for the quick shipping.  The scents are terrific.  After I use them a few times I'll post my thoughts in the Soaps and Creams section.

47 5,688
 11-28-2016, 03:22 PM
User Info
Good to see a fellow Buckeye so successful.  Clap Too bad our Browns can't say the same... Angry

39 3,866
 11-28-2016, 08:00 PM
User Info
(11-28-2016, 03:16 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: My Forest City Fern and Woodlands from your Black Friday sale were shipped on Saturday and arrived Monday.  Thanks for the quick shipping.  The scents are terrific.  After I use them a few times I'll post my thoughts in the Soaps and Creams section.

Thanks, Ricardo!  I'm very interested to hear your thoughts.

(11-28-2016, 03:22 PM)primotenore Wrote: Good to see a fellow Buckeye so successful.  Clap Too bad our Browns can't say the same... Angry

Thanks, Primo!  Their time will come... eventually... I hope. In the meantime, being a Browns fan builds character.  With all the great stuff going on in Cleveland recently, we need something to keep us humble. Smile

0 1,052
 11-29-2016, 07:33 AM
User Info
Have been wanting to try your soaps, but for various reasons I didn't get to the site on Friday.  However, I did make it Saturday and was still able to take advantage of sale prices.  Picked up the Forest City Fern gift set (for myself...I know, selfish  Angel).  I'm looking forward to the arrival of this parcel!  Thanks.

1 197
 11-29-2016, 10:24 AM
User Info
(11-29-2016, 07:33 AM)LoungeLizard Wrote: Picked up the Forest City Fern gift set (for myself...I know, selfish  Angel).  I'm looking forward to the arrival of this parcel!  Thanks.

I don't think you're the only one who picked up the set for himself. We sold a bunch. Smile

I say this a lot, but we really would love to hear any feedback people have. I'm particularly interested in hearing what people think of the Fern, because we've been working on it for a while.

Also... Thanks for your purchase!

0 1,052
 11-30-2016, 03:06 PM
User Info
My Forest City Fern arrived today, and I'm already in love with this scent.  I'll put it to use soon and probably piggy back on Ricardo's upcoming thread to share my thoughts.  Thanks!

1 197