11-28-2016, 03:24 PM
User Info
Hi all, would like to sell this as a lot. I have priced fair and if you think I haven't please send me a pm. If you're interested in this lot I will let it go for $155   $85+15 for shipping.

Up for sale is 7 straight razors. Ranging from 3-75$  A couple of Gold Dollars made shave ready that you can either shave with or practice honing. A few vintage bokers, a Clauss, and a Gibralter. All razors are user grade and shave ready. They may have patina, one of the bokers has loose scales (can easily be fixed), some hone wear etc. I have taken this into account.

[Image: nn65oKz.jpg][Image: Pcfo7hi.jpg]

Next off a Belgian Coticule. I purchased this a few years back directly from the mine for  90 Euro. The vein is a La Dressante and the size is a bout 7. Fast Cutter, Pink hue, nice finisher.[Image: 9zx6TOz.jpg]

Finally some DE razors. An Ikon X3 Slant head purchased from Bullgoose for $33. A red tip Gillette with some missing paint but functionally perfect. A parker travel 4 piece razor with leather case purchased for $29. An open comb gold plated Canadian head. (old type?) and a British (Tech?) both user grade.

[Image: CYfmw4a.jpg][Image: 7cP4G5p.jpg][Image: S9CTQc3.jpg][Image: iK6jd3d.jpg]

0 89
 12-02-2016, 07:47 PM
User Info
Items added: Gold plated merkur futur
Retail: $85

Vintage manual hair clippers!

Attached Files Image(s)

0 89
 12-02-2016, 08:58 PM
User Info
Withdrawn archive

0 89