12-05-2016, 04:41 PM
User Info
Since this forum was so helpful in helping me to find a new shave brush to give as a gift, I wanted to see if anyone has any personal recs for best places to get a hot shave in the Los Angeles area?  thanks!

0 11
 12-05-2016, 06:45 PM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
Only place I've had a shave is at the AOS store in Glendale (Americana). Good shave and a nice guy. I'm sure there are cheaper places, but it was a good experience for me.

60 843
 12-06-2016, 04:42 PM
User Info
(12-05-2016, 04:41 PM)hfpint Wrote: Since this forum was so helpful in helping me to find a new shave brush to give as a gift, I wanted to see if anyone has any personal recs for best places to get a hot shave in the Los Angeles area?  thanks!

Ok I do not live in California but just happened by this last night. It looks nostalgic and that was what I was looking for. Try Baxter Finley barber & shop in Hollywood. Here is there website. http://www.baxterfinley.com/ Please if you choose this place let me know how it is because on my next trip to Cali I may have to stop and get a shave!!!!!the photos alone of this place just make me want to stop by.

4 208
 12-06-2016, 05:13 PM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(12-06-2016, 04:42 PM)Occam Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 04:41 PM)hfpint Wrote: Since this forum was so helpful in helping me to find a new shave brush to give as a gift, I wanted to see if anyone has any personal recs for best places to get a hot shave in the Los Angeles area?  thanks!

Ok I do not live in California but just happened by this last night. It looks nostalgic and that was what I was looking for. Try Baxter Finley barber & shop in Hollywood. Here is there website. http://www.baxterfinley.com/    Please if you choose this place let me know how it is because on my next trip to Cali I may have to stop and get a shave!!!!!the photos alone of this place just make me want to stop by.

I had a shave at this location two years ago while I was in  the LA area.  It was a fantastic experience.  If you want to pamper your man, this is the place.  Since you are in the giving mood, would you like to adopt this old man? Smile

178 23,809