12-10-2016, 06:09 PM
User Info
Tonight I used my "Men's Soap Co.with Shea Butter" soap puck and it's performance IMO is second to none. Because I own so many soaps (like most of us here) I haven't used it in awhile. Well it just blew me away. It was even better than I remembered it. It produced a wonderful lather and the price of it doesn't cost much either. You won't be sorry if you try this soap.  

[Image: xHPc8YI.jpg][Image: 2Nc0Dkf.jpg]

5 1,537
 12-10-2016, 07:57 PM
User Info
Interesting... what's the scent like? 

I tend to gravitate towards tallow soaps, but would be interested to try this due to the simple ingredient list.

It's funny how much opinion can change in a relatively short time. I've given soaps away that I did not like performance wise  (scent is a pretty hard line for me... if I don't like it I won't use it) and I now wonder if it was me being a novice using it incorrectly, or if it was the soap.

0 81
 12-10-2016, 10:01 PM
User Info
(12-10-2016, 07:57 PM)Trumble88 Wrote: Interesting... what's the scent like? 

I tend to gravitate towards tallow soaps, but would be interested to try this due to the simple ingredient list.

It's funny how much opinion can change in a relatively short time. I've given soaps away that I did not like performance wise  (scent is a pretty hard line for me... if I don't like it I won't use it) and I now wonder if it was me being a novice using it incorrectly, or if it was the soap.

This is the best glycerin based soap I have ever used performance wise. Yes it does have a simple ingredient list. I'm not good at describing scents but it is not a strong scent I can say that.
I got it on Amazon For $11.

5 1,537
 12-13-2016, 11:40 PM
User Info
Interesting. I'll be sure to keep on the lookout when I am filling my cart. Thank you for the info.

11 1,169