12-21-2016, 09:30 AM
User Info
All items SOLD!

Hi All,

Today I have for sale a few items from my den. I picked these up over the years and haven't really used them so i'm letting them go.

First I have a Japanese Barbers Scuttle. This scuttle is made from a dense silicone and not ceramic. It'll take a fall like a champ and won't bat an eye. It holds heat very well and if you apply enough force you can squeeze and squish it but it'll always go back to it's proper shape. It's quite heavy for a silicone scuttle. It splits into two pieces for easy cleaning. I picked it up from Japan and don't think it's widely available outside of Japan. I don't have a retail price as I bought it years ago and it's not a very common item. I'm asking $60 shipped CONUS which is what I paid for it.

Pictures:
[Image: v2YN9C1.jpg]
[Image: dx0mm1J.jpg]

Next up for sale are two British Service Sets; one is a British Tech and the other is a split biased pin OC NEW. The set comes with one vintage Gillette case with original Gillette Blue blades (2). I'm asking $65 shipped CONUS for the lot.

Pictures:
[Image: ov4esrl.jpg?2]
[Image: DrleSy2.jpg]

Thanks!

23 656
 12-21-2016, 11:16 AM
  • Jorvaljr
  • Temple city, California
User Info
Dang I want those razors.!!

3 174
 12-21-2016, 03:01 PM
User Info
Those are some wonderful items in the listing. The Japanese Barber's Scuttle is a beautiful piece. Best of luck with your sale and cheers.

Smile

79 1,339