12-23-2016, 11:13 AM
User Info
Ok Gents as this year comes to a close I am staring to sell off items I have to many of and the first two items on the block are two Tony Miller Strops, I just have way to many strops and trying to clean house.

The first pictured is a Notovan with D ring configuration and flax linen back piece, it's 2.5" wide and has a 17.5" stropping surface, those familiar with Tony's work can speak for the attention to detail and quality of work, from my understanding Tony calls this Notovan as it's processed the same as Cordovan but for less time and is thinner so that's why it cost alot less, the strop has a very light draw and maintains edges well.

The second strop pictured is a English Fast Bridle with 3-Ply handles and also has the flax linen back piece, strop is same size as the Notovan, the draw on this one is very light and fast.

Both strops are used but very well taken care of with no cuts to the main stropping surface but do show some wear from use, no dressing or oils have ever been applied to these just palm rubbing before use

Please PM me with any questions you have, I will send these out to the buyer after Christmas.

[s]Tony Miller Notovan Price is $90.00 shipped CONUS Only with tracking, Purchased New for $110 [/s]Sold 

[s]Tony Miller English Fast Bridle Price below is $80.00 shipped CONUS Only with tracking, Purchased New for $100.00 [/s] Sold

[Image: 1KH1mCV.jpg]

[Image: uzJVjiH.jpg]

[Image: ORoOGq4.jpg]

[Image: cS7Cj3Z.jpg]

6 1,339
 12-29-2016, 07:29 AM
User Info
Notovan strop is sold !!! Fast Bridle is still available and to help it get sold price is reduced to $75.00 this Fast Bridle was purchased new for $100

6 1,339
 01-04-2017, 08:40 PM
User Info
All strops sold, please achieve, thanks TSN

6 1,339