08-10-2012, 05:39 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
There are several European aftershaves I want to get my hands on. The list is William's Aqua Velva, Mennen Green Tonic, Mennen Grande Large, Mennen Pierre D' Alun, Palmolive Power of Nature, and Palmolive Avalanche. The problem is getting them to the US. I can't seem to find any online vendors who sell these other than Power of Nature which is at Vintage Scent. I was hoping someone would have an idea of how I could source all, or at least the majority in one shipment. Thanks!

45 3,955
 08-10-2012, 06:02 PM
  • Hanzo
  • Oakland, California
User Info
(08-10-2012, 05:39 PM)tgutc Wrote: There are several European aftershaves I want to get my hands on. The list is William's Aqua Velva, Mennen Green Tonic, Mennen Grande Large, Mennen Pierre D' Alun, Palmolive Power of Nature, and Palmolive Avalanche. The problem is getting them to the US. I can't seem to find any online vendors who sell these other than Power of Nature which is at Vintage Scent. I was hoping someone would have an idea of how I could source all, or at least the majority in one shipment. Thanks!

Only A/S in your list I have is the Spanish Williams, only way to acquire that would be a trade/buy with a Spain based member , this board is international so you might have some luck. Only other way I figure is to ask a shaving vendor in a European country to include some of the one's you want in a order.Its easy to go through the vendor lists of the forums to locate one.

15 541
 08-10-2012, 06:42 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
(08-10-2012, 06:02 PM)Hanzo Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 05:39 PM)tgutc Wrote: There are several European aftershaves I want to get my hands on. The list is William's Aqua Velva, Mennen Green Tonic, Mennen Grande Large, Mennen Pierre D' Alun, Palmolive Power of Nature, and Palmolive Avalanche. The problem is getting them to the US. I can't seem to find any online vendors who sell these other than Power of Nature which is at Vintage Scent. I was hoping someone would have an idea of how I could source all, or at least the majority in one shipment. Thanks!

Only A/S in your list I have is the Spanish Williams, only way to acquire that would be a trade/buy with a Spain based member , this board is international so you might have some luck. Only other way I figure is to ask a shaving vendor in a European country to include some of the one's you want in a order.Its easy to go through the vendor lists of the forums to locate one.

Thanks for your input. I had considered asking Bruno from Vintage Scent if he could provide me with some of these in an order. I think I will try that. I just purchased the TSN brush and shipping would be expensive but not a deal breaker considering the aftershaves themselves should all be fairly cheap.

45 3,955
 08-10-2012, 08:50 PM
User Info
Good luck on your search, Travis. i don't use aftershaves, so i am of no help.

75 20,883