12-27-2016, 06:01 PM
User Info
My girlfriend is awesome.  Here's what I opened up on Christmas morning:

[Image: Sq2FHBV.jpg]
Full disclosure: I consider SMN v3 to be among the best, if not the best shaving product there is.  So it was with some excitement and trepidation that I tried this "canned goo" for the first time.  I can safely say that the foam was dense, stable, and slick.  The color was slightly off-white and the tobacco toscano scent was pleasant despite lacking the eucalyptus and menthol in the croap.  The shave itself was quite enjoyable.  While not at the same level as the croap, the SMN foam is very good.  While I would not have bought it for myself, I'm happy that I have it.  Isn't that the whole point of presents?

For those SMN fans and those who need to do a quick shave every now and then, I can wholeheartedly recommend.

11 967
 12-27-2016, 06:40 PM
  • Nero
  • Ban Groupthink from Earth
  • le montagne
User Info
Nice to see, thanks for posting!
When you have another minute and is convenient, can you post or take a pic of the ingredients? Thanks in advance!!

57 2,560
 12-27-2016, 07:28 PM
User Info
Great gift and useful review.  Thanks for posting this.

48 5,729
 12-27-2016, 08:53 PM
User Info
The interesting thing about the ingredients is how they differ from the croap. Where the croap is known for its eucalyptus globulus oil and allantoin, the foam has olive oil and cocoa seed butter.

11 967
 12-27-2016, 09:03 PM
User Info
It's hard to read the whole ingredients list because of the curve of the can.  I'll take another picture if necessary.

[Image: pfvwFgK.jpg]

11 967