12-29-2016, 06:14 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
We all know that the sense of smell is linked somehow with our memories, sometimes more than we often admit.

Personally, every time I smell orange/ neroli scented products( soaps, creams, EdTs), they remind me of our farm with orange trees in my village. It's a place where I find peace of mind.

Thats's why I enjoy so much using the Savon de Volcans Lavande Orange and PAA Neroli( discontinued). I also enjoy wearing the Hermès Eau d' Orange Verte, even though it doesn't last more than two hours on me. This matching, SdV and Hermès, is the ideal for me.

And here is a photo that was taken by me a few days ago.
[Image: 20161226_143609_zpsospllgot.jpg]

Which are the scents that trigger memories of yours?

49 2,017
 12-29-2016, 06:27 AM
User Info
Memories are the reason I had to find NOS Old Spice soap and after shave. Reminds me of being a boy and checking out my father's shave software.

2 144
 12-29-2016, 06:41 AM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
B&M Diamond reminds me of attending baseball games with friends and family. They did a great scent with that soap. It really does smell like baseball!

7 2,357
 12-29-2016, 07:59 AM
User Info
There are many smells that trigger the past.  Various foods is a big one.  However, smalls related to shaving for me are generally Old Spice but the big one that some really like and some really hate is Lilac Vegetal by Pinaud.

0 253