• Nero
  • Ban Groupthink from Earth
  • le montagne
User Info
Anyone try this shaving cream?

57 2,547
 12-31-2016, 06:54 AM
User Info
I have. Good stuff. Very light scent. Not great, but good stuff.

24 5,841
 12-31-2016, 12:57 PM
User Info
Muhle organic is actually very nice products but the shaving cream is not as good as the artisans soap out there.the aftershave and facewash is excellent  and I have not had a facewash as good as this before so I used it for 4 years now.

2 315
 12-31-2016, 07:17 PM
  • Nero
  • le montagne
User Info
I am still holding out hope. I do want to try it. Not sure I want to buy a full tube of it quite yet.

57 2,547
 12-31-2016, 10:17 PM
User Info
(12-31-2016, 06:54 AM)CHSeifert Wrote: I have. Good stuff. Very light scent. Not great, but good stuff.

+1

I have also tried their Aftershave Balm and Face Creme, and they are both very, VERY good!

1 112
 01-02-2017, 12:21 PM
User Info
I have been trying that. I love its smell too

0 1
 04-05-2017, 03:03 PM
  • Nero
  • le montagne
User Info
Well this shave cream arrived today and I used it immediately.

Scent- light and natural, hard to put a finger on exactly what the notes are. But I REALLY like it. Gentle and pleasant. If you think AdP is unscented, this is even lighter.
Lather- just an almond size bump did the trick. The first few seconds with the brush were a little scary, I thought it wasn't going to lather, but at around 4 or 5 seconds lather begins to develop. Lather looks like any other cream's when made, and definitely takes less than a minute (I palm lathered).
Performance- protection and glide were SUPERIOR. Fabulous, I never for a second thought I was going to even slightly nick myself. Either this stuff is Top 5 or I just had a major fluke first shave with it. I will be testing again tomorrow. Post shave is also incredible. First words that immediately come to mind, I can't even type them fast enough, are SOFT and CONDITIONED.
I am very happy with this cream after my first use with it and I really look forward to further
I haven't been this impressed by a new product since I used the new jar AdP for the first time (and this definitely competes with that on first shave, not just the similar scent strength). Hopefully, to be continued...

57 2,547
 04-06-2017, 03:59 AM
  • Nero
  • le montagne
User Info
I faceterbated ALL night after using this (which I don't normally ever do). Will report after using again tonight, as I shave at nighttime.

57 2,547