05-17-2017, 07:25 AM
User Info
Aftershave for Summer rose coming?

Been wanting to try Oliva and Summer rose for awhile now, and placed an order! Looking forward Oliva!

Tropicos would that have a pineapple scent to it? Anything in CRSW line up that would pair up with Creed Aventus?

2 465
 05-17-2017, 11:46 AM
User Info
(05-17-2017, 07:25 AM)iShave Wrote: Aftershave for Summer rose coming?

Been wanting to try Oliva and Summer rose for awhile now, and placed an order! Looking forward Oliva!

Tropicos would that have a pineapple scent to it? Anything in CRSW line up that would pair up with Creed Aventus?

Thank you for your order, I appreciate your business!

We have no plans for a Summer Rose Aftershave. A nice pairing is Lavish. I used that combo today and they compliment each other nicely.

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with Creed Aventus.

Tropicos has more of a sweet earthy fruit, think banana and mango. Having said that, it's not a dominant note by any stretch. Tropicos is meant to showcase the beauty of a very high quality ylang ylang first pressing essential oil.

4 925
 05-18-2017, 04:29 AM
  • Nero
  • Ban Groupthink from Earth
  • le montagne
User Info
Thanks Larry, looking forward to Summer Rose!

59 2,826
 05-18-2017, 11:06 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Summer Rose is simply great. I've tried 5-6 different rose scents and this one is probably my favorite. I enjoy it quite a lot. I also like the green refreshing( not menthol) notes in it. If you're interested, you can read a thread I made regarding this scent a few months ago. Bravo for bringing it back, Larry.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

49 1,999
 05-18-2017, 11:10 AM
User Info
(05-18-2017, 11:06 AM)nikos.a Wrote: Summer Rose is simply great. I've tried 5-6 different rose scents and this one is probably my favorite. I enjoy it quite a lot. I also like the green refreshing( not menthol) notes in it. If you're interested, you can read a thread I made regarding this scent a few months ago. Bravo for bringing it back, Larry.

I agree completely with this. It is in my top 3 rose scents. Not over powering or to sweet. Excellent scent IMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3 337
 05-18-2017, 12:02 PM
User Info
(01-03-2017, 06:21 AM)ColdRiverSoap Wrote: We have a new soap formula which replaces the now discontinued SELECT and OLIVA lines. The new base has been developed to improve slickness and cushion.

From this point forward all of our soaps and moisturizing aftershaves will be scented using essential oils only.

We have updated the packaging and our shaving soaps are now offered in a high quality, single wall plastic jar with a new label design. Our moisturizing aftershave now comes packaged in a new bottle with a spray pump for ease of application.

We will be making our new products available for purchase beginning Thursday evening 1/5/17.

We are certain you will enjoy these new products as much as Audrey & l have enjoyed creating them for you.

Larry

Love the fact you only use essential oils in the soaps you make. Will you do the seasonal limited edition soaps anymore

0 82
 05-22-2017, 05:24 AM
User Info
(05-12-2017, 02:03 PM)jfim88 Wrote: Limenthol and Citrus ordered!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Thank you very much my friend! We appreciate your support of us.

(05-18-2017, 11:10 AM)NickMach007 Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 11:06 AM)nikos.a Wrote: Summer Rose is simply great. I've tried 5-6 different rose scents and this one is probably my favorite. I enjoy it quite a lot. I also like the green refreshing( not menthol) notes in it. If you're interested, you can read a thread I made regarding this scent a few months ago.  Bravo for bringing it back, Larry.

I agree completely with this. It is in my top 3 rose scents. Not over powering or to sweet. Excellent scent IMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Glad you like it, thank you for the kind comments!

(05-18-2017, 12:02 PM)Vadimdon Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 06:21 AM)ColdRiverSoap Wrote: We have a new soap formula which replaces the now discontinued SELECT and OLIVA lines. The new base has been developed to improve slickness and cushion.

From this point forward all of our soaps and moisturizing aftershaves will be scented using essential oils only.

We have updated the packaging and our shaving soaps are now offered in a high quality, single wall plastic jar with a new label design. Our moisturizing aftershave now comes packaged in a new bottle with a spray pump for ease of application.

We will be making our new products available for purchase beginning Thursday evening 1/5/17.

We are certain you will enjoy these new products as much as Audrey & l have enjoyed creating them for you.

Larry

Love the fact you only use essential oils in the soaps you make. Will you do the seasonal limited edition soaps anymore

Thank you, it's nice to know our work with essential oils is appreciated! We have moved away from Limited Edition soaps for the time being.

4 925
 05-22-2017, 05:28 AM
User Info
Cold River Soap Works is pleased to announce the return of our very popular Puro Fresco SELECT shaving soap!

https://www.coldriversoapworks.com/store...resco.html

[Image: LWDXJ1s.jpg]

Also of note, SELECT Bergamot & Bay has been re-stocked and is available for immediate purchase!

https://www.coldriversoapworks.com/store...resco.html

4 925
 06-14-2017, 12:46 PM
User Info
Cold River Soap Works is pleased to announce the return of our very popular Le Chypre Sombre SELECT shaving soap!

https://www.coldriversoapworks.com

[Image: kciTmQH.jpg]

4 925
 06-14-2017, 03:02 PM
User Info
Proud to say some of the best shaving soap in the world comes right here in my home town!

60 1,541
 06-16-2017, 04:46 AM
User Info
Cold River Soap Works is pleased to announce the arrival of our new SELECT shaving soap and Moisturizing Aftershave!

We present to you...

[Image: EfElbKk.jpg]
Lush, tropical florals of the 'Garden Isle'. Featuring hyacinth, mimosa, cyclamen and jasmine with a base of sandalwood and musk.

We invite you to visit us at https://www.coldriversoapworks.com

4 925
 06-16-2017, 06:56 AM
User Info
It sounds like a lovely scent Larry.

50 6,107
 06-16-2017, 07:14 AM
User Info
Larry-

Do you have plans to offer Barcelona again?

9 56
 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
User Info
(06-16-2017, 07:14 AM)BrentS Wrote: Larry-

Do you have plans to offer Barcelona again?

Yes, the plan is to bring g back Barcelona late summer early fall.

Have a great weekend!

4 925
 06-16-2017, 03:41 PM
User Info
(06-14-2017, 03:02 PM)ultra~nova Wrote: Proud to say some of the best shaving soap in the world comes right here in my home town!

I had no idea! Thank you Corey!

4 925
 06-28-2017, 03:30 AM
User Info
 07-02-2017, 05:48 PM
User Info
(06-16-2017, 04:46 AM)ColdRiverSoap Wrote: Cold River Soap Works is pleased to announce the arrival of our new SELECT shaving soap and Moisturizing Aftershave!

We present to you...

[Image: EfElbKk.jpg]
Lush, tropical florals of the 'Garden Isle'. Featuring hyacinth, mimosa, cyclamen and jasmine with a base of sandalwood and musk.

We invite you to visit us at https://www.coldriversoapworks.com

Just noticed this. Kauai is a beautiful island. Had the pleasure of visiting last winter. Definitely will put in an order based on this scent.

79 371
 07-03-2017, 11:48 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
The last days we had extreme temperatures in Athens, 43-46 degrees Celcius. I've been using the CRSW lotion as after shave. My skin absorbs the lotion, which is closer to a light balm to be honest, in no time. I usually avoid using that kind of products in summer months, but I had no problems with this one. My skin felt great. Bravo, Larry! Terrific product.

49 1,999
 07-06-2017, 07:20 AM
User Info
(07-03-2017, 11:48 AM)nikos.a Wrote: The last days we had extreme temperatures in Athens, 43-46 degrees Celcius. I've been using the CRSW lotion as after shave. My skin absorbs the lotion, which is closer to a light balm to be honest, in no time. I usually avoid using that kind of products in summer months, but I had no problems with this one. My skin felt great. Bravo, Larry! Terrific product.

Thank you very much! Always nice to hear a testimonial for our products. I use the Moisturizing Aftershave year round myself and formulated this one to be as light, non greasy and nourishing as possible. Botanicals and plant extracts are amazing for skin care!

4 925
 07-09-2017, 04:41 AM
User Info
New For Summer 2017!

[Image: uqY9N7R.jpg]
Cold River Soap Works 'put da lime in da coconut'

This shaving soap will transport you to the beach! 

Imagine swinging in a hammock under the shade of a palm tree. The scent of coconut lotion is in the air and you can live this dream every time you shave with Coconut Lime!

Available now in our popular SELECT shaving soap and matching Moisturizing Aftershave.

Enjoy your summer good people!

https://www.coldriversoapworks.com/shaving-soap.html

4 925