01-04-2017, 04:31 PM
User Info
[Image: 95OlQxS.jpg]

I wanted to update my picture as some of the items I had were traded and I have a new item.

#1 Art Of Shaving  Sandlewood Tallow Soap - I made the custom label for this aftermarket tin. This soap has been barely used as you can see from the AOS imprint still on the soap

#2 WM Neumann Shaving Soap - Brand New/ Factory Sealed. Paid $18.00

#3 Armani Mania for Men 3.4 EDT Paid $79.00 at Macy's. About 80% full. See bottle picture

A masculine, contemporary fragrance that captures the essence of Giorgio Armani. Elegant and fresh, Armani Mania creates an aromatic aura of confidence and charisma, as sophisticated as a Giorgio Armani suit. Notes of cedar and vetiver with the intense sensuality of musk and amber

#4 OM4 Shave Emulsion
This is purchased typically at high end spas and has very limited distribution. You get this in the stores inside fancy resorts when you get a massage. I got this at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire

It is Preshave Oil + Shave Cream + Hydrating Mask + Anti-Aging Ingredients all in one. It is 5 OZ, brand new, in the box and I paid $29.00 for it.

It does not lather like a traditional shave soap, but it works so well, you will be amazed at how quickly it helps cut down growth. When I use it I don't hear any audible cutting of the stubble on my Merkur Futur like I do with every other shaving cream or soap.

The best way for me to describe the scent is the smell of a stream in a forest.

You would use this when you dont have time to lather up and want a good close shave and to take care of your skin. Excellent for traveling!

Key Active ingredients are:

Coltsfoot - Soothes, heals and conditions the skin. High in the amino acids – cystine and silica.
Prickly Ash - Detoxifying and healing agent. Increases circulation and lymphatic activity.
Comfrey - Known for anti-scarring and soothing properties. Heals on cuts and nicks.
Tamanu Oil - A remarkable topical healing agent -antimicrobial, antibiotic and antioxidant.

Full Ingredient list is:

Organic Herbal Blend of Organic Collinsonia Canadensis (Stoneroot), Organic Cactus Grandiflorus (Cactus), Organic Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot), Organic Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Organic Zanthoxylum Clava-herculis (Prickly Ash), Micro crystallized Aqua (Water), Organic Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Carrageenan (Red Seaweed Thickener), Potassium Stearate, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Saponified organic oils of Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), and Organic Castor Seed, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu Oil), Organic Borago Officinalis (Borage Oil), Organic Linum Usitatissimum (Flax Seed Oil), Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Organic Arnica Montana (Arnica), Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Grapeseed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia Nut Oil), Sodium Carbomer, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Rosemary Seed Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, FDA Fragrance.

Looking to trade for Artisan Tallow Soaps, especially Cold River,  lemomelon, grapefruit scents, orange scents. I am open to other scents

I also want (and will trade for) a quality SE razor, Rose Gold Muhle, a stainless DE razor

7 88