01-09-2017, 06:51 AM
User Info
Here is everyone's chance to stock up or restock their supplies of the most unobtanium SIM.    I currently have an inventory of 37  boxes(ALL RESERVED PENDING PAYMENT) packed as 3 soap sticks per box.

Each box of 3 x soap sticks including CONUS shipping will be $65.--

Due to the volume of soap I have in stock, I am not interested in splitting the boxes to sell as individual sticks and will be shipping them once a week on Thursday or Friday.    

[Image: fB4EeIf.jpg]
[Image: R2Wtekg.jpg]

39 275
 01-09-2017, 06:57 AM
User Info
 01-09-2017, 07:46 AM
  • Pyro
User Info
Hi. I don't have any experience with this soap nor can I seem to find many reviews, but I always like to try new things from time to time. Can someone point me to some reviews or just plain lay it out for me here? 

Thank you gentlemen.

4 15
 01-09-2017, 07:54 AM
User Info
(01-09-2017, 07:46 AM)Pyro Wrote: Hi. I don't have any experience with this soap nor can I seem to find many reviews, but I always like to try new things from time to time. Can someone point me to some reviews or just plain lay it out for me here? 

Thank you gentlemen.

It's a discontinued soap made by the same people who make Tabac from the same base. It's very hard and lasts a long time and the performance is wonderful as would be expected. It is a very, very slick soap. The scent is similar to Irish Spring soap though I find it to be less sharp and artificial smelling. It is a soapy green scent (I'm sorry that probably doesn't help). You can get the aftershave still, and as another option I think that Floid Blue or Barrister & Mann Cool work really well with it.

43 207
 01-09-2017, 07:55 AM
User Info
(01-09-2017, 06:51 AM)hillbillyreverend Wrote: Here is everyone's chance to stock up or restock their supplies of the most unobtanium SIM.    I currently have an inventory of 37  32 boxes packed as 3 soap sticks per box.

Each box of 3 x soap sticks including CONUS shipping will be $65.--

Due to the volume of soap I have in stock, I am not interested in splitting the boxes to sell as individual sticks and will be shipping them once a week on Thursday or Friday.    

[Image: fB4EeIf.jpg]
[Image: R2Wtekg.jpg]

Do you ship Internationally please? A petit parcel will all it take..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 715
 01-09-2017, 08:43 AM
  • Pyro
User Info
(01-09-2017, 07:54 AM)drivenlegend Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 07:46 AM)Pyro Wrote: Hi. I don't have any experience with this soap nor can I seem to find many reviews, but I always like to try new things from time to time. Can someone point me to some reviews or just plain lay it out for me here? 

Thank you gentlemen.

It's a discontinued soap made by the same people who make Tabac from the same base. It's very hard and lasts a long time and the performance is wonderful as would be expected. It is a very, very slick soap. The scent is similar to Irish Spring soap though I find it to be less sharp and artificial smelling. It is a soapy green scent (I'm sorry that probably doesn't help). You can get the aftershave still, and as another option I think that Floid Blue or Barrister & Mann Cool work really well with it.

You had me at "very, very slick". Going to go for it. Is this tallow based then?

4 15
 01-09-2017, 09:17 AM
User Info
(01-09-2017, 08:43 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 07:54 AM)drivenlegend Wrote:

Thank you gentlemen.

You had me at "very, very slick". Going to go for it. Is this tallow based then?
Yep yep

5 80
 01-10-2017, 01:30 AM
User Info
I didnt realize these things would sell like hot cakes!

At the moment, all 37 has either been sold or reserved to members who have expressed interest. If you have a message from me but have not sent payment, I have a soap on hold for you.

If any of the sales fall through, I will update this post. Once all payments received, I will archive it.

Thanks again TSN!!!!!

39 275
 01-10-2017, 03:22 AM
  • Devilanche
  • Singapore (CONUS post address)
User Info
If you already have some backup ready to purchase if any fall through you might want to archive anyway so you don't get a lot more new pm.

Or update subject to pending payment

10 369
 01-10-2017, 04:28 AM
User Info
I did get a PM from Clint and have my soap(s) reserved and payment made, thanks Clint !! I have never used this soap but love Tabac.

6 1,262
 01-10-2017, 04:31 AM
User Info
Thanks for doing this Clint. Looking forward to trying this soap!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

29 485