01-11-2017, 09:20 AM
User Info
Hello Gents, I am looking forward to buying the above 2 soaps.

Being in India, I keep on missing out on some outgoing products due to shipping reservations of sellers. I recently missed out on the Sir Irisch Moos for the same reason.

I shall be highly obliged if any kind member is willing to take the initiative and ship me a soap each of the above mentioned soaps.

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 795
 01-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  • Jorvaljr
  • Temple city, California
User Info
I don't see the problem shipping to you. But shipping is probably about $25-$40. That's doubling the cost of the soap at the least. You must really like AOS.

3 171
 01-11-2017, 12:41 PM
User Info
In assuming your talking about aos tallow?

28 779
 01-11-2017, 01:08 PM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Jagdeep, only a few American members on the forums agree to ship internationally. It's not only the extra cost that you agree to pay, it's that some don't want to for their own reasons. I never understood that. I found some good deals in the past, but the members didn't want to ship them to Europe.

Good luck anyway!

49 1,996
 01-27-2017, 04:16 AM
User Info
(01-11-2017, 01:08 PM)nikos.a Wrote: Jagdeep, only a few American members on the forums agree to ship internationally. It's not only the extra cost that you agree to pay, it's that some don't want to for their own reasons. I never understood that. I found some good deals in the past, but the members didn't want to ship them to Europe.

Good luck anyway!

Cost, customs and a possible customs form are all things that people really do not wish to deal with.

I bought something that was a few hundred dollars from a gentleman in Germany.  It took six months to get to me and was a huge hassle.  I did not think he ripped me off but I could see a person in his situation having to deal with a lot of BS for so little gain if I had.

I am not sure about non-Americans but most of the people I know do not have much patience anymore, and if you ship them something and customs holds it up for some stupid reason they could go full Chernobyl.

1 161
 01-27-2017, 04:29 AM
User Info
Well Gents, I assume myself to be lucky this time. Not one but 2 fellow Nookers offered to help me. I am taking SIM from one of them... It's going to get shipped tomorrow.

It's really wonderful to see people offer to extend help, take initiative and go through the hassle of visiting post offices to ship something internationally to a total stranger.

This is truly a forum of fine, kind and helpful Gentlemen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 795
 01-27-2017, 04:45 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
(01-27-2017, 04:16 AM)White Tuna Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 01:08 PM)nikos.a Wrote: Jagdeep, only a few American members on the forums agree to ship internationally. It's not only the extra cost that you agree to pay, it's that some don't want to for their own reasons. I never understood that. I found some good deals in the past, but the members didn't want to ship them to Europe.

Good luck anyway!

Cost, customs and a possible customs form are all things that people really do not wish to deal with.

I bought something that was a few hundred dollars from a gentleman in Germany.  It took six months to get to me and was a huge hassle.  I did not think he ripped me off but I could see a person in his situation having to deal with a lot of BS for so little gain if I had.

I am not sure about non-Americans but most of the people I know do not have much patience anymore, and if you ship them something and customs holds it up for some stupid reason they could go full Chernobyl.

I know exactly what you mean, but the buyer takes the risk. If he is willing to buy something from the States from example and lives in Europe or in Asia, it's his "problem". I've received dozens of packages from the States and all went well. Maybe luck is on my side.

Congrats, Jagdeep!

This community always amazes me.

49 1,996
 01-27-2017, 05:42 AM
User Info
(01-27-2017, 04:45 AM)nikos.a Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 04:16 AM)White Tuna Wrote:

Good luck anyway!

I know exactly what you mean, but the buyer takes the risk. If he is willing to buy something from the States from example and lives in Europe or in Asia, it's his "problem". I've received dozens of packages from the States and all went well. Maybe luck is on my side.

Congrats, Jagdeep!

This community always amazes me.

+ 1 Nikos Wink

5 120
 01-27-2017, 06:03 AM
  • Devilanche
  • Singapore (CONUS post address)
User Info
I'm in Asia as well and shipping internationally took really Long for some countries. I shipped to Canada before and it took 2 months when the stuff out of Singapore within a day or two and probably reach Canada within a week.

Let me know if you dont receive any AOS sandalwood anytime soon. I probably can sell you one or two.

10 376