01-12-2017, 09:45 PM
User Info
Can someone recommend a good travel case for a single razor and brush. I understand it might be two pieces.

7 88
 01-13-2017, 03:16 AM
  • DayMan
  • Tennessee
User Info
I use a Muhle brush tube that I use for my brush. I have the Waterfield razor car that I like as well. There is a similar one at Bullgoose that is mad by one of the forum members that looks very nice as well. 

://bullgooseshaving.com/collections/accessories-gifts/products/asylum-shave-works-razor-pouch-in-tan-cordura

3 584
 01-13-2017, 09:05 AM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
(01-13-2017, 03:16 AM)DayMan Wrote: I use a Muhle brush tube that I use for my brush. I have the Waterfield razor car that I like as well. There is a similar one at Bullgoose that is mad by one of the forum members that looks very nice as well. 

://bullgooseshaving.com/collections/accessories-gifts/products/asylum-shave-works-razor-pouch-in-tan-cordura

Those are classy items!  I use the Muhle twist tube for my brush, make due with a McGuyver'ed film can for the travel razor ..

[Image: VJDEKIY.jpg]

45 490
 01-13-2017, 10:47 AM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
I used to be in the Optical business and many people used a hard shell eyeglass case for this purpose...can use a cleaning cloth to protect the razor from the brush and most mens cases will easily hold both a razor,blades and a brush

6 2,044
 01-18-2017, 03:27 PM
User Info
Does not hold a brush, but frugal shave on etsy has inserts for altoid tins. They hold a 3 piece razor and extra blades. They look pretty neat..

0 9