01-28-2017, 11:22 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to trade this razor. It's in new condition and well-cared.

First of all, let me tell you that I enjoyed this razor very much. I think it's the best DE I've tried. It's the ideal razor for daily shaves. It's beautiful too and has a great story behind it for me. But, I stopped shaving daily a while ago and reduced my den a lot during the last weeks. I shave twice a week or so. For that reason, I won't regret it. If someone's shaving daily, then it's for you. I gave to my brother and close friends a lot of stuff and kept those I enjoy the most. 

I was privileged to own such a fantastic razor and had some very nice shaves. A good friend helped me with my searching and I don't forget that. So, I'll be very selective with the person I'll decide to trade it with.

I'm not looking to sell it in order to buy something else. I stopped buying shavings. Also, I wouldn't sell it on Ebay.

If you feel you have something that I'd enjoy, feel free to send me a pm to discuss it further. I'm not looking for crazy things. It must be in excellent condition with photos etc.

[Image: 20161125_121547_zpspa3vsgtq.jpg]

Thanks!

49 1,939
 01-28-2017, 09:11 PM
User Info
How much of my shave den would I have to trade to get this... Lol

2 342
 01-29-2017, 01:17 AM
User Info
Hi Nikos,I see some markings on the top plate. What could it be please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 707
 01-29-2017, 04:43 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
(01-29-2017, 01:17 AM)Jags009 Wrote: Hi Nikos,I see some markings on the top plate. What could it be please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jagdeep, the top plate can also be used as a mirror.

I'm really trying to respond to all pms. Hopefully, I didn't delete any by mistake.

Please don't post PM sent. Also, I'm not accepting selling offers. I'm in restraint this year.

49 1,939
 01-30-2017, 04:53 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Just a quick update.

The razor is still here. I received countless offers, shaving related and not, anything you can imagine.
However, I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Not looking to sell it.

To be more specific, I'd be very interested in slightly more aggressive Wolfman razors and cased Aristocrats. Again, they must be in perfect condition, like new. No scratches, dents, plate loss, the cases of the Aristocrats must be in excellent condition too.

Thanks. I'll try to respond to all pms later today.

49 1,939
 01-30-2017, 02:29 PM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Please archive.

Thank you, mods.

49 1,939