01-28-2017, 12:05 PM
User Info
SOLD:: Please Archive

Updated:  Selling Shavecraft 101 head only.  Handle not included.  Sale still includes Gillette 7 O'clock blades.

For sale is an Ikon Shavecraft 101 head with Bulldog handle

I purchased the 101 because of its design and reference to the vintage Punktal razor of the same design.  A beautiful razor, but too mild for my face.  The Shavecraft 101 has a dual head design, with one side SB and the other OC.  I've found both sides to have the same level of aggressiveness.

Current Retail is $40
Purchased head and handle for $55 as a blemished item from Ikon* 
Selling head only for $20 including CONUS shipping. Paypal only.
Sale includes 3 tucks of Gillette 7 o'clock Super Platinum blades from India. 

*There are no blemishes on the plate or top cap.  There was some debate at the time as to where exactly the blemish was with these early Shavecraft 101s,  with the prevailing wisdom being that there was a problem with the threads.  The threads do show some discoloration but the razor head fits all of my standard handles (Weber, Ikon, etc) with the exception of one.  Included is a bulldog handle which I believe to be the original Ikon handle that came with the razor.  In the spirit of full disclosure, the handle may be a Weber Bulldog as I've lost track -- either way they are both fine handles.  The handle does have a slight bit of discoloration at the end of the handle.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

[Image: tEOCEeW.jpg]

[Image: CVPBmgw.jpg]

[Image: nVEYMOW.jpg]

[Image: 2B1wWe4.jpg]

[Image: KhleAeL.jpg]

17 1,416
 02-02-2017, 02:13 PM
User Info
Updated sale -- selling head only for $20, retail is $40.  

Thanks for looking!

17 1,416
 02-02-2017, 06:17 PM
User Info
Please Archive-- SOLD.  Thanks TSN!

17 1,416