02-06-2017, 03:11 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
To me at least. WSP Formula T and Fine Accoutrements offerings. The WSP version of MdC is very worthy as well but when it comes right down to it I find I slightly prefer tallow. So does anyone have an opinion as to which of the two they prefer? Then as a separate question tell me what you think of each's aftershave and, in WSP's case, the EdP.

7 2,359
 02-07-2017, 10:00 AM
User Info
On my face, Tabac ,same as Fine, soap base offers a thicker/cushion-like lather. I'm able to put a little more pressure to get a closer shave. On the other hand, WSP T tobacco creates a slicker, more residual slickness lather. I'm able to perform a touch up pass without lather. WSP T offers a better post shave feel. You can't go wrong with either or. I prefer the scent of WSP T tobacco to Tabac.

11 196
 02-07-2017, 10:53 AM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
IMO this is one of those "get both!" situations.
I really enjoy the Italian Citrus from Fine. My favorite AdP imitation. American Blend is also a great scent.
I've only used Frankincense & Myrrh one time so far from ASW/WSP, and it was fantastic. Going to use the Neroli & Black Pepper tonight.

62 3,010
 02-10-2017, 08:15 PM
User Info
I've never used any of Fine's soap, but I'm a *huge* WSP fan. Their Formula T line is hands down my favorite soap right now.

0 43
 02-11-2017, 05:54 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
(02-10-2017, 08:15 PM)richy240 Wrote: I've never used any of Fine's soap, but I'm a *huge* WSP fan. Their Formula T line is hands down my favorite soap right now.

Richy , the Fine soaps are excellent  and all their fragrances are very well done copies or renditions of classic ones. Their " Lavender pour Homme" for instance is their version of C&S Oxford & Cambridge.  The WSP scents are their own  and excellent too. You can't go wrong with either line.

7 2,359
 02-12-2017, 04:06 AM
User Info
(02-07-2017, 10:53 AM)Nero Wrote: IMO this is one of those "get both!" situations.
I really enjoy the Italian Citrus from Fine. My favorite AdP imitation. American Blend is also a great scent.
I've only used Frankincense & Myrrh one time so far from ASW/WSP, and it was fantastic. Going to use the Neroli & Black Pepper tonight.

Any thoughts on the Neroli & Black Pepper?  Debating whether to get this one or the Frankincense & Myrrh.

54 1,214
 02-12-2017, 05:38 AM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
(02-12-2017, 04:06 AM)david1201 Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 10:53 AM)Nero Wrote: IMO this is one of those "get both!" situations.

Any thoughts on the Neroli & Black Pepper?  Debating whether to get this one or the Frankincense & Myrrh.

Their performance throughout is the same, so, if you have no sensitivities to any of the scent components, you can just go by scent.

62 3,010
 02-12-2017, 02:45 PM
User Info
Both are good.  I like that WSP has stronger scents.  I also like that they offer their aftershave with no menthol.

1 297