02-09-2017, 07:36 PM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
Hello all,
Thinning out the Nook, because all I'm using lately is my Weber Polished so hoping to pass on some good items at great prices in hopes they can help someone else.

First up is a Dovo straight/strop combo from Straight Razor Designs.  Never could get the hang of it and I love the Weber so who wants to get into Straights?
This was only used twice...Guess I really didn't give it much of a go, but seriously, have you ever used a Weber?
$105.00 (shipped CONUS) - Retail - $102.00 (Straight) - $64.99 (Strop) STROP HAS BEEN SOLD SEPARATELY
This item came honed by SRD...
NEW PRICE FOR STRAIGHT ONLY----65.00 SOLD

[Image: UiPeBFK.jpg]
[Image: M4FfACa.jpg]
[Image: DyVHcLs.jpg]

STROP HAS BEEN SOLD SEPARATELY
The Strop is a black on black 3" Latigo Leather with matching webbing.  Ships with Dovo Straight. - Retail - $64.99
Item is in great condition as it's spent almost all of it's life hung in the Nook.  No cuts, no nicks, hardware is beautiful.
Used the same number of times the Straight was (twice)  Will throw in a couple of Brass Cup Hooks for the asking.  One for hanging the Strop, and one for anchoring the stop for...Well Stropping...

[Image: Yuny2er.jpg]
[Image: SfyAlMI.jpg]
[Image: eYxyAk4.jpg]
[Image: kK9WlZp.jpg]

Next up is a Single Edge Injector from Supply.  I've used this less then half a dozen times.  Was hoping it would match the joy I get out of my L series, but didn't do it, so gotta let it go to someone who might enjoy it.
This is the Custom Kit. - Retail $95.00, I'm letting it go for $60.00 (Shipped CONUS)
NEW PRICE---50.00 SOLD

[Image: UYhj38K.jpg]
[Image: QGfl29c.jpg]
[Image: oH3D94u.jpg]
[Image: NRmpMoe.jpg]

Next up is an iKon Shavecraft 101 (Head Only). SOLD
This item was used probably 20 times.  I just couldn't get used to the opposite head thing, and wound up only using half the razor.  My Weber is more efficient so it wins the spot.
Selling for $25.00 (Shipped CONUS) - Retail $40.00
[Image: s78FqV7.jpg]
[Image: oazzzBJ.jpg]
[Image: MRyG2ur.jpg]

Next up is a Long Handle Black Beauty (P2).  I've used this at least 20 times and I enjoy it, but not as much as my Fatboy, so the Beauty must go.  Doors work great, but there is some pitting in the top doors, and some paint loss in the handle.  All should show up well in the images.
Selling for $20.00 (Shipped CONUS) - Retail - like $5.00 back in the day I believe.
NEW PRICE---15.00 SOLD

[Image: ijhZVV7.jpg]
See that little spot of silver in the above photo, that the paint loss...
[Image: nIZb3Ui.jpg]
[Image: aFaN7ut.jpg]
The best angle I could get on the pitting.

I think my prices are fair, but all my prices are negotiable.  I ship USPS, I support them boys and girls that walk our neighborhoods each and every day.  I'll ship via flat rate to save myself a little dough too...All PayPal fees are covered in the prices, that's why some of them may be a tad weird.  I'm trying to buy myself a new lens for my camera for a couple of weddings I've got coming up this spring and summer.  I have more items in the Nook, and more items will be coming soon.  If you have something you'd like to see if you can find, drop me a PM and I'll check my Nook to see if I have one.  I probably don't though.  Especially if it starts with a C and ends with a Bra.  I do have a gunmetal Alumigoose though, and I might could be prodded (gently) enough to let that go...Hit me up...

Let's make a deal...

18 1,186
 02-23-2017, 11:50 AM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
Bump.

I will consider all offers...

18 1,186
 03-09-2017, 07:02 AM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
Strop has been sold separately.

New price on Straight only.  Comes with plastic case, shipping and fees included in new price...

Price lowered on other items as well.

All prices are negotiable...

18 1,186
 03-09-2017, 10:27 AM
User Info
PM sent on Single Edge Injector from Supply and Black Beauty

1 2
 03-17-2017, 02:27 PM
  • SRNewb
  • No. Va, USA
User Info
Dovo is lovely. GLWTS, my friend.
Just wanted to bump this up.

2 1,683
 03-27-2017, 05:34 PM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
Bump.  Make me an offer...

18 1,186
 04-26-2017, 07:24 AM
  • CRAusmus
User Info
Straight Sold.

ALL ITEMS SOLD

Thank you TSN members for considering my items...

Admin please archive...

18 1,186