02-10-2017, 05:07 AM
User Info
Hello,
Today, I would like to introduce you to Gaëlle's excellent shaving soaps.
Gaëlle is the craftsman, owner of "L'asinerie de la vioune". It also has a website (Lainess in google).
She attaches like Cyril (LPL), with whom she collaborates on the manufacture of her shaving soaps a real importance to the elements that are incorporated into her soaps: 100% natural.
His first shaving soap was honey "miel in french", and I took a long time to acquire it for fear of not loving the scent. This first lainess "miel" is exceptional, as protective as the new LPLs enriched in shea butter / tallow see may be even more advantage.  
The protection is sublime, the effect after shave is excellent and the scent is simply divine.
[Image: 3gWdqDT.jpg]
I received this day the new Lainess "Cherry or cerise in french".
Wow, This new lainess is fantastic, before even opening the envelope and the box of soap, it already felt strong cherry !! I send it to dry for a while, I prefer to let my lainess dry before first use, but I already know that I will love it! It has no equivalent level scent in terms of cherry and red fruits.
[Image: img_2127.jpg]
The lid of the box alone, weighs 12 grams, the box weighs 2.5 times the lid, so 30 grams. When I weigh the box without the lid, I get 230 grams, so I have 200 grams of soap.
[Image: img_2126.jpg]

Have de nice day !!

P.S : If you want to buy a Lainess, type Lainess in google you will find quickly.

0 227
 02-10-2017, 05:31 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
Very interesting. Donkey milk with the scent of cherries and red fruits you say? Collaborating with Cyril (LPL) you say? I'm in.

Also...it is labeled as 100g and yet you get 200g of soap? Big bonus.

169 1,420
 02-10-2017, 05:44 AM
User Info
(02-10-2017, 05:31 AM)Steelman Wrote: Very interesting. Donkey milk with the scent of cherries and red fruits you say?  Collaborating with Cyril (LPL) you say?  I'm in.

Also...it is labeled as 100g and yet you get 200g of soap? Big bonus.

HI. No, the first in 100 grams, Is the Lainess honey, sold in 100 grams.
Composed of milk of anesse (equivalent shea butter, I find), and honey for the scent. Mine is just repotted in a bigger box.
The second, cherry is sold in 200 grams. The smell of cherry is very successful I find.
The common denominator to these two Lainess is that they are realized by Gaëlle and Cyril (LPL).

No bonus, but these two lainess are composed of donkey milk ! Smile

0 227
 02-10-2017, 06:36 AM
  • Steve56
  • Knoxville, TN
User Info
I have been meaning to order and went to the site but of course when I want to buy the site is down for maintenance!

Cheers, Steve

7 535
 02-10-2017, 06:57 AM
User Info
Better to contact Gaëlle directly by mail, or Cyril (LPL), by mail. I am sending you email addresses by MP.

0 227
 02-10-2017, 07:03 AM
User Info
This scent sounds like a great addition. The honey soap has superb protection and slickness, with one of the best post shaves out there.

31 5,292
 02-15-2017, 07:40 AM
User Info
The cherry laity is also good, but its scent is even better. For me, the Lainess are even "better" than the LPL (except LPL with tallow).

0 227
 02-15-2017, 07:49 AM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
I've loved the honey soap (but I didn't love the cost of shipping!). It's performance equals or exceeds any of my top tier soaps. I don't know what there is about donkey milk soaps, but they all have exceeded my expectations. The honey soap is probably the slickest soap that I've used, which is perfect for my straights. Thanks for letting me know about Lainess Cherry scented soap. I placed my order, since it comes in a 200g size, making the cost of shipping to the US a little more reasonable than with the 100g size.

38 5,154
 02-15-2017, 08:06 AM
User Info
Cyril (LPL) recommends acquiring two soaps (Lainess Cherry) in one shipment to further amortize the cost of shipping to the US. This is what a member told me here by MP.

Can also be grouped commands when you are many to wish to do commands there. It works well on our French forum.

0 227
 02-17-2017, 05:24 AM
User Info
First shave with my Cherry Lainess today. I wanted to let this shaving soap dry a few days before I could start using it.
[Image: x71FFQs.jpg]

I voluntarily opted for this soap today because it was my second shave in general with a feather pro super. The first shave with does not necessarily stretch well: some irritations. Outside, I know the very protective nature of Lainess shaving soaps and I knew I would not go wrong using this shaving soap.

Mounting the foam in (FL) proved to be very easy and fast. I had the great surprise to obtain a very sticky, protective and protective foam, still slightly better than the one that gives me Lainess Honey. Nothing to complain about, I got very quickly a really perfect foam.

As for its scent, it was simply sublime, because this scent that had refined after the soap drying literally exploded during the assembly of the foam to reveal all the power of the cherry. It was a treat, I had the impression of spreading clafoutis on my face. Clafoutis = red fruit cake.

The shave was really perfect, I adopted the Feather pro super thanks to its shaving soap protector, blade that I thought yet to give up Wednesday.

0 227
 02-18-2017, 08:27 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
Un jour, un jour..........lollll

3 2,636
 02-18-2017, 01:03 PM
User Info
I found what I like particularly in the soaps of Marilyn and of Gaëlle (Lainess) !!

It is this superb post-shave effect that I did not know in other brands. No need for oil after shaving with these brands of soaps.

0 227
 11-04-2017, 01:12 PM
User Info
Gaelle from Lainess has finalized the launch of its new Lainess website which now allows direct ordering online. That should make your future orders easier in the future !!It's good to know !

Moderator Note:  Link to website not affiliated with TSN removed.

0 227