02-15-2017, 08:03 AM
User Info
Hello my friends,

Although I guess you already know the entrebullesetmoi brand, I wanted to do a review today. 
Entrebullesetmoi (on ETSY) is a range of shaving soap but not only (shower soaps ...) of a canadian craftsman Marilyn.
More shaving soap : vire-capot, Razzbocket, Razzbocket mango folie, Razztatouffe...

Its range of shaving soaps is quite original, as they are not only made up of tallow, but also contain beer.
For my first try, I made the small player by ordering his most recent shaving soap namely: Mango Folie
[Image: KDumzuq.jpg]
At the reception, it was a WOW, what a smell, this strong smell of mango having barely opened the package. It smells rather strong, but extremely good!
The scent is divine, almost inviting at the reception, but after a few hours open hood, it refines and perfects.

What counts, you will say, is to know the quality of the shaving soap during shaving?
This soap does not contain shea butter, but reassure you, it is totally forgiven since in addition to containing tallow, it also includes mango butter.

It is a shaving soap made from beer, let us remember. A picture is often more talkative than a long speech:
[Image: SKRqMh1.jpg]

During shaving, I had never before experienced such a sticky and protective foam. It is very special, and for the first time, I finally found a North American Soap able to compete with the best LPL. Is that for all that I say that it is better than a LPL (tallow) or a Lainess? Clearly not, but it is incomparable. It is an excellent shaving soap that I am happy to count among my rotation.

[Image: jTy2GAX.jpg]
P.S : If you want to buy this soap, you will have no trouble finding the shop "EntreBullesetMoi" on Etsy.

0 233
 02-15-2017, 04:50 PM
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
cool! will have to try it soon!

113 1,539
 02-15-2017, 05:31 PM
User Info
Nicolas, you're bringing to our attention some interesting soaps which are less known.

50 6,417
 02-15-2017, 05:45 PM
User Info
You have to love the sample of "Razz Tatouffe"...  W00t

0 5
 02-16-2017, 02:30 AM
User Info
(02-15-2017, 05:31 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Nicolas, you're bringing to our attention some interesting soaps which are less known.

I want to thank you, I have just registered here to share with you products from small artisans (French with cyril and gaëlle) (North American with Marilyn). For me these less known brands (Lainess, Entrebullesetmoi) gain to be known because in addition to proposing excellent products (composition and performance), they are really original.

I intend to continue in particular with my first Tallow and steel LE : forum rasage-traditionnel, once it will be in my hands.

0 233
 02-16-2017, 04:44 AM
User Info
It's not Vire-Capot. It's Razzbocket. 
The company is called "Entre bulles et moi"
Vire Capot is one of the soap Marilyn makes, and Razzbocket an other one.
Like LPL makes Cologne fougère and Cedre-Patchouli for exemple. 2 Different products.

0 35
 02-16-2017, 08:39 AM
User Info
Hmmm, this does look intriguing and thank you for the nice review. Price gets a little steep after shipping though.

4 929
 02-16-2017, 10:03 AM
User Info
(02-16-2017, 08:39 AM)Oasisdave Wrote: Hmmm, this does look intriguing and thank you for the nice review. Price gets a little steep after shipping though.

Concerning the price, I agree, that's what made me wait so long before to go the course with this command. However, I do not regret because even if the price is high, the soap deserves it and it is still less expensive than the Martin De Candre

0 233
 02-17-2017, 04:26 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
Hmmmmm, tres interessant mon ami. Les prix sont environ combien?

3 2,638
 02-19-2017, 12:06 AM
User Info
Hello Jeff,

The price of shaving soaps is between 14 & 16$ + 8$ shiping costs surroundings !!

The various shaving soaps weighs between 125 and 160 grams.

0 233
 02-19-2017, 07:55 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
Thanks for the info, Nicolas. I find it very helpful!

3 2,638
 02-19-2017, 08:20 AM
User Info
mine is on the way.  need to cycle some current soaps forward.  razzbocket is a most interesting name.

76 1,331
 02-19-2017, 10:58 AM
User Info
The names are original but the soaps are especially super protectors! The post-shave effect is very successful in the image of Lainess.

0 233
 03-07-2017, 12:49 PM
User Info
No one here ever tried his soaps before? Am I the only tester "for science"?

These are my best shaving soaps today for their post-shave effect !! Smile

0 233
 03-07-2017, 02:35 PM
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
I just tried this soap yesterday. It lathers really well, but unfortunately, it irritated my face. However, it smells so good that my son, who recently started wet-shaving, took it off my hands instantaneously. He reported this morning that his shave with a Rockwell 6S (#3 plate) was exceptionally pleasant.

113 1,539
 03-07-2017, 02:43 PM
User Info
i now own and love this soap. used it yesterday.  just an excellent product and it was shipped so fast.

76 1,331
 03-07-2017, 03:21 PM
User Info
(03-07-2017, 02:35 PM)ARGH Wrote: I just tried this soap yesterday. It lathers really well, but unfortunately, it irritated my face. However, it smells so good that my son, who recently started wet-shaving, took it off my hands instantaneously. He reported this morning that his shave with a Rockwell 6S (#3 plate) was exceptionally pleasant.

Sorry for you, I saw on our French forum that a user was just like you intolerance to his soap. I talked to Marilyn about it, and I'm surprised that it does not use essential oils.
Obviously, it is something other than the flagrance that makes you intolerant.

Can this be beer or mango butter?
Do not hesitate to make him up your case.

For my part, I am intolerant to soaps made from essential lemon oil.

0 233