02-20-2017, 10:06 AM
User Info
Hello,

I am hoping this does not come off as rude or pushy but I would greatly appreciate it is when discussing Artist Club razor experiences if you mention the blade that you are using. 

Most people do this but when researching razors and I read that a specific razor is mild it would be much more informative to know what blade a person is using in that razor. 

For me my Mongoose batch 1 (B1) is very mild with Feather Pro's but when I use Feather Pro Supers it is a much different shave and becomes more aggressive but will give me better overall results.

With so many new Artist Club razor's coming to market I love reading the comparisons, especially the people who have tried so many but without knowing what blades are being used I find it much harder to compare. 

Shave in good health.

1 161
 02-20-2017, 04:06 PM
User Info
Good point. I agree. Thumbsup

0 85
 02-21-2017, 08:04 AM
User Info
(02-20-2017, 10:06 AM)White Tuna Wrote: Hello,

I am hoping this does not come off as rude or pushy but I would greatly appreciate it is when discussing Artist Club razor experiences if you mention the blade that you are using. Most people do this but when researching razors and I read that a specific razor is mild it would be much more informative to know what blade a person is using in that razor. With so many new Artist Club razor's coming to market I love reading the comparisons, especially the people who have tried so many but without knowing what blades are being used I find it much harder to compare.

This should be for any razor, SE or DE... I think when someone mentions aggressiveness, they need to be beard specific as well. I know everyones definition is slightly different on soft, medium, and heavy but maybe this can help narrow down what each is!!

3 80
 02-21-2017, 08:11 AM
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
An excellent suggestion!

113 1,496
 02-21-2017, 12:33 PM
User Info
(02-21-2017, 08:04 AM)MikeL Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 10:06 AM)White Tuna Wrote: Hello,

I am hoping this does not come off as rude or pushy but I would greatly appreciate it is when discussing Artist Club razor experiences if you mention the blade that you are using. Most people do this but when researching razors and I read that a specific razor is mild it would be much more informative to know what blade a person is using in that razor. With so many new Artist Club razor's coming to market I love reading the comparisons, especially the people who have tried so many but without knowing what blades are being used I find it much harder to compare.

This should be for any razor, SE or DE... I think when someone mentions aggressiveness, they need to be beard specific as well. I know everyones definition is slightly different on soft, medium, and heavy but maybe this can help narrow down what each is!!
That's a great idea, but we have to find a foolproof way to describe beard. I think, sharpologist mentions somewhere (I could be wrong on the attribution), most shaver perceive they have a hard stubble and sensitive skin.

0 284