02-28-2017, 10:38 AM
  • Bony
  • New York , USA
User Info
Greetings gentlemans ! I'm little late for the Wolfman party and need some info and help of how to sign on James waiting list.
I checked his website but nowhere can I see his email or contact information or anything about his future release dates. Probably he is busy creating razors and his last problem is answering emails. I read that he uses twitter for updates and notifications . What I need to do to get hands on one of his beautiful razors? I will highly appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!

10 424
 02-28-2017, 10:39 AM
User Info
I don't think there are any announced release dates right now. He announces on Twitter when there is stock available for purchase on the website.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

37 542
 02-28-2017, 10:50 AM
  • Bony
  • New York , USA
User Info
I'm following him on twitter but not getting any tweets related to his razors . Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

10 424
 02-28-2017, 10:52 AM
User Info
Do you have the app installed on your phone and all notifications from him turned on?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

37 542
 02-28-2017, 12:40 PM
  • Bony
  • New York , USA
User Info
I have the app on my iPad, now I see my mistake. Will do on my phone. Thank you Jeremy !

10 424
 02-28-2017, 01:58 PM
User Info
(02-28-2017, 10:38 AM)Bony Wrote: Greetings gentlemans ! I'm little late for the Wolfman party and need some info and help  of how to sign on James waiting list.
I checked  his website but nowhere can I see his email or contact information or anything about his future release dates. Probably he is busy creating razors and his last problem is answering emails. I read that he uses twitter for updates and notifications . What I need to do to get hands on one of his beautiful razors? I will highly appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!

Boyan, 

Google Wolfman Razors.  On his homepage is a "Contact" button.  You will see an email address.  I recommend using that.  Do not wait by your computer for a response and the waitlist is pretty long but James is a stand up man and will get in touch with you.  Understand he is a one man operation so please be patient.

20 1,375
 03-02-2017, 11:46 AM
  • Bony
  • New York , USA
User Info
Thank you Tappan ! I emailed James and learned from him that there is not waiting list anymore. He's selling his razors on his website and chat on Twitter about it. Looks like mission impossible. I will appreciate any inside information throughout PM.

10 424
 03-02-2017, 01:20 PM
User Info
I can tell you how I got my Wolfman.  I followed James on Twitter.  Then I set my Twitter account to send me a text message whenever James tweets anything.

But be aware, when James puts stuff up for sale they go quick!  You pretty much haveto be sitting at your computer when you get the alert or you'll be out of luck.

Try not to get frustrated.  I tried to buy a razor many times this way, and between the time I placed the items into my cart and then tried to pay they were already gone.  But then the gods smiled on me and I got lucky.

I can tell you one thing for sure, now that I've had my Wolfman for a while I can say that it's definitely worth all the trouble.

If you do get to be lucky enough, just put a razor and handle into your cart and pay for it right away.  Don't worry about specifying what finish or a different blade gap.  Just get a razor into the cart and paid for.  Then after the dust has settled, you can email James and tell him if what you really want is different from what you ordered.  He is a stand up guy and will take care of you.

Good luck!

0 412
 03-05-2017, 08:07 PM
User Info
I also follow wolfman on twitter and thats how i was able to get mine. Amazing razor and wanting to get another one for my father in law! Hoping to get lucky and he opens another waitlist and i will put my name down for a Ti asap!

6 85
 03-28-2017, 12:30 PM
  • Bony
  • New York , USA
User Info
(03-02-2017, 01:20 PM)nelamvr6 Wrote: I can tell you how I got my Wolfman.  I followed James on Twitter.  Then I set my Twitter account to send me a text message whenever James tweets anything.

But be aware, when James puts stuff up for sale they go quick!  You pretty much haveto be sitting at your computer when you get the alert or you'll be out of luck.

Try not to get frustrated.  I tried to buy a razor many times this way, and between the time I placed the items into my cart and then tried to pay they were already gone.  But then the gods smiled on me and I got lucky.

I can tell you one thing for sure, now that I've had my Wolfman for a while I can say that it's definitely worth all the trouble.

If you do get to be lucky enough, just put a razor and handle into your cart and pay for it right away.  Don't worry about specifying what finish or a different blade gap.  Just get a razor into the cart and paid for.  Then after the dust has settled, you can email James and tell him if what you really want is different from what you ordered.  He is a stand up guy and will take care of you.

Good luck!

On March 25 I was lucky enough and placed order for Wolfman SB head and handle .
Thank you for those valuable advices .

10 424