03-01-2017, 02:47 PM
  • joedy
  • Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
User Info
Sale conditions:

Payment via PayPal. Shipping is $5 per order and will ship via USPS. Sale is not first-come-first-served; I will give preferred treatment to customers who purchase multiple products to help minimize shipping endeavors. I request that all buyers leave feedback here on TSN once their goods arrive. I will ship out via USPS and will provide the tracking number once items are shipped.

Since I've had several requests to sell out of the US, I'll announce that I prefer to sell only to USA addresses. My apologies for not including this message earlier.

I'm moving to Texas and I'm trying to clear out things in my shaving den that are not being used.

Price Drop on remaining item.

C&E Hungary Waters Cologne - 3.4oz - 99% full
$25  $20 – (Retail $59)
Rosemary, cedar and geranium. I consider it a contemporary take on the no-longer made vintage one from C&E. (I think that this new release might be discontinued now as well?) I have the retail box for this.

Sold    QED USA – 3118 Silvertip brush (the smallest brush pictured)   Sold
$30  $15 – (Retail $95)
Very soft tips, but shows signs of aggressive face mashing by me. While “balding” isn’t fitting as a descriptive term, the head does show a “splaying” from being used. 18mm knot.

Sold   QED USA – 3122 Silvertip brush   Sold
$50  $25 – (Retail $126)
Very soft tips, but shows signs of aggressive face mashing by me. While “balding” isn’t fitting as a descriptive term, the head does show a “splaying” from being used. 22mm knot.

Sold  Shavecraft 102 Slant Head Only
$30 – (Retail $45)
No issues with it. I have two of these and don’t need two anymore. It's a SUPER smooth and forgiving slant razor and an ideal introduction to slants if you’ve been itching to try one.

Sold   Merkur Progress   Sold
$40 
$35
(Retail $70)
I have the retail box for this. No issues with the razor which is in like-new condition.

Sold
 Merkur 37c Slant   Sold
$25 – (Retail $50)
In excellent condition, but I don’t have a retail box for it.

Sold   Vintage Merkur (?) Bakelite Slant with case   Sold
$20 – (Retail NA)
Both the box and the razor are in excellent condition. This was one of the New-Old-Stock batches that was found a few years ago.

Sold Merkur Vision 4-piece set Sold
$300 – (Retail NA)
This unobtainium set is in brushed metal, including the bowl. This is in like-new condition and I believe that I paid around 365 for it years ago. This razor is manufacturer discontinued. While the razor has a few uses on it, the matching silvertip brush has only one. The brush is in so like-new of a condition, that it still will produce the infamous stinky wet badger smell. I never got around to getting it cleaned out. Comes with the retail box. With the matching stand, it makes a commanding hardware statement. The Vision razor still stands out of the crowd even after all of these years.

Sold British Gillette Tech Thin Handle
$65 – (Retail NA)
This doesn’t appear to have been used very much, if ever. It looks in like-new condition and is worthy as a collection addition. Has the bakelite box and a vintage sample blade in the box. Made in England. Supposedly, this is the template that the LASS BBS-1 is modeled after. I’ve never owned a BBS-1, so I can’t personally attest to this, but from my observations, it does seem that these two head geometries are essentially identical.
Since posting the photos, I've since discovered a very small discoloration that I cannot determine if it is a pinhole plate loss or dirt. I've update the photo link with additional photos that shows the spot as best as I can capture it.

Sold - WSP Monarch High Mountain White brush
$50 – (Retail - $109)

In like new condition and with retail box. The handle has the faux ivory appearance that doesn’t show up well in photos. Used just a few times. More backbone than the Kent brushes and a different fan geometry. I don't think that I ever used it long enough to break it in, so it still feels very new-like on the face.

Sold - Collection of wooden shaving soap bowls
$10 - (Retail is N/A)
Bowls are in good shape, but have some soap residue.

Buyers are very likely to find surprise items in their packages.

I can also be reached at joedydrulia <>AT<> hotmail dot com

Attached Files Image(s)

12 87
 03-01-2017, 02:49 PM
  • joedy
  • Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
User Info
I have additional photos, but apparently I've exceeded the attachment limitation.

Here are the additional photos:

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/joedy_va/library/

-joedy

12 87
 04-17-2017, 12:10 PM
User Info
Hi, is Shavecraft 102 Slant still for sale?

0 7
 04-17-2017, 12:35 PM
User Info
I'll go for the bakelite if it is still for sale ;

Vintage Merkur (?) Bakelite Slant with case

$20 – (Retail NA)
Both the box and the razor are in excellent condition. This was one of the New-Old-Stock batches that was found a few years ago.

7 237