03-31-2017, 06:34 AM
User Info
Will, $18 is still quite reasonable, particularly since it includes return shipping.

50 5,916
 03-31-2017, 06:47 AM
User Info
(03-31-2017, 06:34 AM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Will, $18 is still quite reasonable, particularly since it includes return shipping.

Ricardo,

Thank you, I have priced honing services in several areas and some do list for $18 but shipping is not included plus i am including a 1/2 oz sample of one of the three aftershaves we make and if you send more than 1 razor the price drops to $15 for each razor past the first one and still free shipping (CONUS ONLY) though.

6 1,298
 08-17-2017, 06:31 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
[Image: CSz1lsv.jpg]
Erusta 13/16

Thank you will for the fantastic edge. I dinged the edge of this razor. I contacted Will and sent it to him. As you can see, he made short work of the problem ding and put a great edge on it. It's nice to have this razor back into the rotation. It's not a beauty queen, but it shaves great. 

I already know about Will's edges, so I was more excited about his aftershave. He asked which one I would like, and I left it to him. I am glad I did. This stuff smells awesome. Not what I was expecting from the description. From the "leather" description, I was expecting a more "old man" (no offense intended), dated leather scent.  The actual scent is fresher and lighter than I expected. Perfect for a summer day. It paired nicely with Jeff's soap. The formula itself is watery and not oily. It dried quickly with no burn and left my skin feeling moisturized. A little more tacky than using an alcohol based AS ,but far less tacky than a balm.

74 1,272
 10 hours ago
User Info
Good Day Gents,

I have had to slightly increase my cost on honing due to my internal increase in cost of shipping/packaging  but I kept it to a bare minimal increase so it went from $18 to $20 and still includes a sample of our aftershave but for members here I will keep the price at $18 if you PM me rather than going thru my site on Etsy, I want to thank all you straight users here who have sent me blades and hope the edges are still serving you well.

6 1,298
 9 hours ago
User Info
Thank you William.  It's still a good deal at $20.00.

50 5,916