03-04-2017, 03:59 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
[Image: QfgKNiO.jpg]

My wonderful wife surprised me this week with two great gifts from a vendor who I know very well - one of them was this fabulous soap from Seifenglatt. (Soap Smooth) Let me mention a few things about it!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--Ten swirls will give super-rich, thick lather!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--100% stability for as many passes as you want!

General skincare: 8/10--Really good that way also. Moisturizing, soothing, and strongly-mentholated.

Scent: 8/10--Exactly what the name implies. Tangy, tart, and very cranberry with a tropical note. Lovely. [Image: smile.png]

Price: 7/10--I know how much Italian Barber was selling it for. Fairly reasonably-priced.

Would I buy again: 10/10--Definitely. I'm very pleased with it.

It's great when your wife supports your wetshaving obsession!

3 2,626
 03-04-2017, 05:02 PM
  • Tokyospike
  • Artist's Club Recruiter
  • New York City
User Info
Congratulations on your lovely wife. Thanks for pointing this soap out; sounds right up my alley.

0 107
 05-28-2017, 02:57 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
This soap is wonderful and so is my wife!

When I first saw the tub it suddenly occured to me that Soap Smooth also produces the two Krampert's soaps, the Frostbite and Bay Rum. To me the Frozen Cranberry has perhaps a slightly stronger menthol effect than the Frostbite.

3 2,626
 05-28-2017, 08:26 PM
  • EricM
  • Encinitas, CA
User Info
Awesome to hear!  I picked this up the other week but haven't had a chance to use it yet.  It smells awesome!

46 935
 05-30-2017, 02:04 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
It is awesome - if you like mentholated soaps, this one is up your alley. Not Stirling Glacial cold but still plenty cold enough!

3 2,626