03-08-2017, 09:07 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
[Image: JhLn649.jpg][Image: BuvtJ42.jpg]

These three fragrances all smell amazing and are pretty well regarded by the online community.  For me they are too similar to other fragrances also in my collection so I'm letting them go for a great package deal.  If bought at the original asking price I will include a handful of samples from my sample box as well as a little something extra.

West Third Brand Tobacco 1812: A boozy and honey drenched tobacco scent that is perfect for cold Winter days and year round evening wear.  Not recommended for office use as it is a bit heavy. 90% remaining, retails for $38

Yardley Citrus and Woods: An excellent Terre d'Hermes type scent combining orangy sweet with a dry woodiness.  Classic and was my favorite of these three until I bought DR Harris Windsor EdT.  70% remaining, retails for $24

ARMAF Club de Nuit Intense for Men: You can't deny the uncanny similarity in this fragrance to that of Creed Aventus.  Is it the same?  Not even close.  Is it an amazing fragrance?  Absolutely!  The ARMAF opens with a lemon note, rather than pineapple, but quickly evolves into a smokey woody complex scent.  It's really hard to describe everything going on here, but it rocks in the warm to hot weather.  ~80% remaining, retails for $25

Thats over $85 retail all yours for $40 shipped, US only. NOW $35 shipped  SOLD!

144 2,745
 03-15-2017, 11:08 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Reduced, this is a steal for a set of fragrances that will have you covered year round for any occasion.

144 2,745