03-12-2017, 09:38 AM
  • ddk13
  • USA
User Info
Letting go of my B&R adjustable today.  Wonderful shaver, but I reach for my SE's more often than not these days.  I have two handles for this.  I have the original, which has the #7 adjustment stamped/painted twice so it has a hologram look to it.  The second handle I have has the brass ring.  I received the handle a couple weeks after I purchased the razor.  The brass adjustment ring came as a separate piece from the handle that I also received.  That way it could be glued down at the correct setting since once my head and new handle were mated.  When I glued down the ring I did not have a blade in the razor, so setting 1 is without a blade.  When You put a blade in it the lowest setting is around a 2.  I went back to correct this and used my rubber coated pliars to remove the ring, but I wasn't able to do it as the glue had already set.  I wound up marring the ring in a few places.  The razor has been used around 5 or 6 times.  Due to the brass ring being marred and the original handle being double painted, I will be selling this lower than I should be as it's a fine piece of shaving equipment. I'm asking $225 shipped and insured Conus only please.  If you have any questions please send me a pm.  Paid $299.97

[Image: vai01qK.jpg][Image: a5gtViY.jpg][Image: BEmA42k.jpg][Image: 9V6UJOV.jpg][Image: AMzTIgd.jpg]

49 637
 03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
User Info
i shaved yesterday with mine.  this is a great razor sometimes i don't even use the adjustability part.  exceeded my expectations.  glws

76 1,331
 03-12-2017, 05:55 PM
  • ddk13
  • USA
User Info
(03-12-2017, 05:51 PM)daveinsweethome Wrote: i shaved yesterday with mine.  this is a great razor sometimes i don't even use the adjustability part.  exceeded my expectations.  glws

Thanks!!!

49 637