03-14-2017, 04:58 PM
User Info
Just wanted to see if anyone has tried their double edged razor and why there are no reviews available. It does look like like nice machining but no one posting reviews of it makes me ask. I am going to always stick with true machinists and I know Timeless has that. At least I can talk to Matt or any of the other brothers if needed. Just curious but I am absolutely not going to drop $175 just to test a razor. It may look good but that only sells things. I like products that perform and I do like to spend my money with proven things. Occasionally I will take a chance and I did that with Timeless. Not many reviews when I got one! Love it but still curious about the Rocnel. I enjoy people that do things at a high level but their product should prove that. Just saying. Not another business trying to lure us in with their affiliate. Just saying.

Someone besides people trying to sell must have used it! Just wondering if anyone has. No one on others forums have. I am just curious to how it shaves. Not trying to stir things and not trying to take away from the maker but I would really like to see honest reviews of it.

0 2
 03-15-2017, 04:46 AM
User Info
I actually own the Rocnel DE-P. It's extremely well made just like all of the other Rocnel single edge razors. It's very mild and I will probably sell mine because I have too many DE razors and mine tends to be the last one that I reach for when it comes to DE's that I own. I love Rocnel and they are high quality machinists. The adjustable that they partnered with Barbaros on and their SE-50 single edge are two of my absolute favorite razors. I will be first in line when they release the new SE-50N single edge. The stuff coming out of Turkey is top notch and I will also purchase the new Barbaros TR-2 when it is released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 747
 03-15-2017, 07:18 AM
User Info
(03-15-2017, 04:46 AM)gmhjr06 Wrote: I actually own the Rocnel DE-P. It's extremely well made just like all of the other Rocnel single edge razors. It's very mild and I will probably sell mine because I have too many DE razors and mine tends to be the last one that I reach for when it comes to DE's that I own. I love Rocnel and they are high quality machinists. The adjustable that they partnered with Barbaros on and their SE-50 single edge are two of my absolute favorite razors. I will be first in line when they release the new SE-50N single edge. The stuff coming out of Turkey is top notch and I will also purchase the new Barbaros TR-2 when it is released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know. I am always curious about newer razors and just couldn't find any reviews on it. It does look great. Nice to hear from someone that owns one.

0 2
 03-15-2017, 01:10 PM
User Info
I couldn't have said it better myself. The SE 50 is a fantastic razor and I'll beat you to the new SE-50N if I can. It will have all the faults (if they were any) ironed out with the new SE-50N which will have a slimmer head, hold the blade with the assistance of magnets and be lighter.

0 230
 03-15-2017, 02:52 PM
User Info
(03-15-2017, 01:10 PM)kyproset Wrote: I couldn't have said it better myself. The SE 50 is a fantastic razor and I'll beat you to the new SE-50N if I can. It will have all the faults (if they were any) ironed out with the new SE-50N which will have a slimmer head, hold the blade with the assistance of magnets and be lighter.

Yeah, I can't WAIT for that one!! I think Rocnel is way ahead of the game with their unique designs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 747