03-14-2017, 05:07 PM
User Info
I'm into jnats so I look around at what's being offered (though I really only purchase from one seller). I came across a seller by the name of your_togiya on the big auction site, his main store is yourtogiya.bigcartel.com  I'm pretty familiar with the fake dealers out there, but I don't have a read on this one and haven't heard anything.

Ostensibly, the stones look interesting but the uniformity in the stamping is uncanny and probably fake. My takeaway is to avoid this shop, but maybe some of you have more insight

Any thoughts on this dealer?

*edit: link fixed

37 351
 03-14-2017, 08:19 PM
User Info
He has one listing for 0.99 BIN and $377 for shipping ? the other two look like ok stones but you have to understand that these stones are generally sold in markets in Japan and also are naturally mined and may be untested for using with razors, this is not to say that they would not work and performa the task at hand but in my opinion it's better to buy from a trusted dealer that possibly offers returns, Alex at Japan Stone has a huge slection of JNATS and offers a 100% money back gurantee minus the shipping and he tests every stone, also Mark at CKTG has a good selection

6 1,160
 03-14-2017, 11:46 PM
User Info
Mark I know of a nice stone available from a genuine seller I'll send you a PM.

10 1,900
 03-15-2017, 06:09 AM
User Info
Another dealer with a modest selection of stones, but trustworthy, is Keith Johnson. He has an Etsy store called Tomo Nagura and a website with the same name that has a lot of good information.

0 31
 03-15-2017, 08:05 AM
User Info
Thanks everyone, I know the genuine sellers and purchase from them. But my question is about this particular seller, any jnat experts think the stamps are legitimate?

37 351
 04-05-2017, 07:26 AM
User Info
(03-14-2017, 05:07 PM)immoralworker Wrote: I'm into jnats so I look around at what's being offered (though I really only purchase from one seller). I came across a seller by the name of your_togiya on the big auction site, his main store is yourtogiya.bigcartel.com  I'm pretty familiar with the fake dealers out there, but I don't have a read on this one and haven't heard anything.

Ostensibly, the stones look interesting but the uniformity in the stamping is uncanny and probably fake. My takeaway is to avoid this shop, but maybe some of you have more insight

Any thoughts on this dealer?

*edit: link fixed

I bought from this seller many times for direct razors - quality at the height! The seller sends for free, there is a refund, installments and discounts! True stones!

0 1