03-18-2017, 04:42 PM
User Info
Excellent condition Hone Type 15 brass razor without box. I really love the looks of this razor but I just can't get it to cooperate with my face. It is very mild and efficient BUT it is just not for me.

I would consider an ATT stainless razor with R1/R2 plates or H1/H2 plates and any handle except the Atlas.

I would also consider a polished Blackbird open or closed comb, Timeless razor, Feather AS-D2, etc. if interested, send me your trade offers but I am not into vintage stuff.

Will also sell for $ 130 shipped via PayPal to the US.
This had a nice patina developing but about 2 weeks ago I cleaned up with Flitz so it was shining. It is filling up again.

I can add cash to make a deal work.

Attached Files Image(s)

9 118
 03-18-2017, 04:56 PM
User Info
A beautifully designed and interesting razor for sure.  Overall design reminds me of the Merkur Futur.  Haven't seen much press on this one, at least lately.  Good luck!

73 4,269
 03-18-2017, 05:01 PM
User Info
It is a beautiful razor that I have tried to "love" but just can't find the sweet spot with it.

9 118
 03-19-2017, 10:38 AM
  • nunhgrader
  • Prairie Village, KS USA
User Info
I almost want to buy it (again) but, same here - could not find a consistent, efficient shave for my face. If you like a mild razor - this is probably the best price you can get for one of the most beautiful razors out there!

28 667